TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,212  
I arrowed a deer after work this evening. I found it about 20 yards off a trail in the woods. I walked back to the house and got the tractor which already had a carry-all attached. I left the tractor running on the trail with the lights on and dragged the deer onto the carry-all. It sure beat dragging it all the way back to the house.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,213  
Spent last two days (8hrs+ per day) helping friend build stone retaining wall, back filling with crushed stone then covering with landscape fabric and finish cover of topsoil. Set landscape timbers for 4ft walkway and filled with crushed stone. Pulled some small junk trees and scooped up accumumulated road dirt to expose existing stone wall. Topped out today pushing some rotted wood and leaf debris into "hollows" then back dragging high ground dirt over to cover.:dance1::drink::cloud9:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,215  
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,216  
Working on washouts and roads.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,218  
This past Sunday I hooked the Kodiak rotary cutter (bushhog) to the Montana and towed them 120 miles to a 9 ac property that I own and gave it the 2nd mowing of the year. I'm more impressed with this tractor every time I use it. It's good luck too! I put an ad on Craigslist to try and sell that property Monday evening, got a call about it Tuesday evening and got an offer Wednesday evening.

Attachments

• prop3.jpg
    prop3.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 190
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,219  
Take his Harleys as hostages too.

:mad: Them's Fighting words!

You do NOT mess with a man's wife or his Harley...

Good thing I know your kidding...;)
:laughing:

David

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,220  
Back when I was a daredevil, motorcycle ridin', whippersnapper, Harleys were kept running by the application of hammers, and Hondas, with ignition keys. It was an easy choice for me, after starting out with BSAs. (I actually went to BSA service school and had the Wentworth wrenches.)