TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #121  
Glad you got a tractor. I think everyone needs one. :)
Can you post pictures of the tractor? As I was trying figure out what that model looks like there are no pictures on the net.

I will post pictues of it tomorrow as I have not taken any yet. I know there are no pictures online of the things. If I am not mistaken (others here have told me) this machine was only produced for the one year. Thanks for the congradulations.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #122  
Well, today I took a motley crew for a wagon ride. Man it was cold, felt like December.

Attachments

• DSCN0845.jpg
    DSCN0845.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 371
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #123  
(sunday)
The first year i had the garden I had a bumper crop of sweet corn, spent several days feeding it into a old chipper/grinder thing.
the second year I burned the stalks
the third and forth fed it to my two cows, but didn't like the nutrients going out of the garden plot
Enter the tractor :D
Yesterday, used the bucket to pull the fence posts out, then the brush hog to grind up the corn, zucchini and other stuff. put the rear blade on that has 7 12" rippers, sunk them in and drove around, only thing is it picked up the corn stalks and other stuff and made a pile... hmm, i see good used for this blade.
Anyway, I had done in a hour that would have taken two days.
WHAT FUN!

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #124  
Weather changes quickly here. I took off my snow plow and graded somones driveway.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #125  
I rode around in the back three acres and did absolutely nothing, ok I pulled one small fallen tree (hurricane Ike) to the burn pile. Only second time to drive our "new to us" tractor.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #126  
I got seat time on to different tractors today. Neighbor had 3 dump truck loads of sand and gravel delivered that needed to be moved and spread. I used here kubota with the bucket to move most of it. I had thes forks on my tractor to move some brush piles, logs, pallets, and some big rocks around here place. Calling for snow tomorrow night and wednesday. So will probably put the blower and bucket on and get ready.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #127  
Used the Yanmar 195 w/ carryall to haul plants to the green house, supposed to freeze tonight.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #128  
Been ripping out some old wooden grain bins in the quanset. Man I need a grapple. Come on santa clause;)

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #130  
Put on the back blade and bladed the driveway. Bout 1,000ft...Moved 20 front loader buckets of dirt and 10 buckets of gravel from my field to the back of my house...Got to say I do love the power steering and HST.

Don