TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,421  
I'll be using my make shift subsoiler to lay some underground dog fence this morning. I've got moles, and the dogs dug up the wire going from the box in the house out to the perimeter. They've been cooped up in the house for two weeks and are getting antsy.

Ian

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,422  
Well after my goats decided to flip thier new house over I got to go back and put it back. I warned them next time they get to hang in the rain.

:(
Keep-em away from the still.
Before they turn the tractor over ! :D

Boone

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,423  
Didn't get any work done but my 4 year old grt. nephew and I got to drive the tractor around the yard for about 20 minutes.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,424  
Didn't get any work done but my 4 year old grt. nephew and I got to drive the tractor around the yard for about 20 minutes.

And I dare say that was probably better than ANY work you could have done. ;)

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,425  
Had two brothers, sister and mom over with six nieces and nephews for Thanksgiving dinner. Then had bon fire out back.

Moved brush from big pile to smaller pile. Then moved two good sized stumps from big brush pile to little brush pile that was on fire. This fire was very stubborn, had to get the leaf blower out to turbo charge the bon fire. Once it was good and hot, the stumps were put on to make them go away.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,426  
I've got moles, and the dogs dug up the wire going from the box in the house out to the perimeter.

Finished up, let the dogs out and they had the new wire dug up in about 15 minutes. They saw the fresh dirt, thought it was a new mole trail and went to digging. I'm going to have to put the wire in some cheap water hose for a sheath and bury it deeper. BAH. That was a lot of work.

Ian

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,428  
Yesterday I got in about an hour of moving the larger cut walnut limbs to the firewood pile, and stacking the small stuff into piles, stacking the larger limbs still neeeding to be cut and trying to get access to the stuff LstInThot already cut to firewood lengths. I managed to (one-handed) stack some piles where they lying so they would be easier to collect. I might need to put the bucket back on to haul them down to the pile.

I also loaded my big wheelbarrow with a bunch of fruit wood he cut and that is now in the truck so I can stack it close to the smoker somewhere.

Today I plan to take my oldest daughter out as my spotter and work of celaning up the piles I can and on clearing the pasture & temp pasture areas in prep for temp fencing project.

Be well,
David

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,429  
After it warms up some, I going to put additional wire around the area where one of my outside dogs dug under the landscaping wire that I placed around the perimeter of the ramp. Then I will back my truck bed utility trailer into one of the sheds. I loaned it to one of my neighbors to haul some firewood from the diseased elms that I felled several weeks back. They have an outside wood burning heat system. Hope everyone has a great weekend.:tractor:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,430  
Today I spent about 2-3 hours moving large Black Walnut limbs to the firewood bucking pile, and moving the useless twiggy tops to one of the burn piles. I started a new pile atop the big wetspot where the pasture will be.

I also stacked some of the firewood length fruit wood LstInThot cut for me last Monday. I loaded some of the walnut firewood length stuff into the truck, have not emptied it into the stack yet.

I managed to use my bow saw left handed on a couple of the tree tops to cut off the twiggy tops so I could shorten the limbs to 30 feet long so I could haul them to the pile.

I also made the last cut and did the final wood assembly on the new Mail Box project. I will let my oldest daughter start primering it tomorrow. I will post pics as I finish it up and rip out the hideous and broken thing we have and replace it with a nice extra large mailbox. Seems I've lost all my numbers/letters/reflectors I bought a couple months ago!

My collar bone is not hurting as bad today it seems.

Be well all of you TBN'ers!

David