TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,441  
The more you drive in the muddy spots when they are wet, the longer it will take for them to be good again when things dry out.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,442  
The more you drive in the muddy spots when they are wet, the longer it will take for them to be good again when things dry out.

Yes sir, I know that, but now that I've started it I need to finish it.

No seat time today, and tomorrow will not work for the burn because I have a meeting (I am the leader so I can't skip it). Maybe saturday...

But I am going to add a few more dry old logs to the fire because much of this is wet wood, rotten wood, fresh cut walnut, etc.

But here is my little pile I've been making. It is about 7' tall or more. I've got PLENTY more dry stuff to lay on top... Pics are 3 sides, and the worst soggy spots are visible.

David

Attachments

• IMG-20111201-00179.jpg
    IMG-20111201-00179.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG-20111201-00180.jpg
    IMG-20111201-00180.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG-20111201-00181.jpg
    IMG-20111201-00181.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 177
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,443  
Darn, wish I could come help. No snow yet, no grass to mow, don't burn wood. I got nothin' to drive for! I'm going crazy! :confused2:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,444  
RaydaKub said:
Darn, wish I could come help. No snow yet, no grass to mow, don't burn wood. I got nothin' to drive for! I'm going crazy! :confused2:

Sometimes I feel the same way. My day job is inside and at times drives me crazy. Sun this week so I'll be out all I can.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,446  
Hope to get seat time over the weekend. Building a corduroy road across wet spot on gracious landowner's property for our local snowmobile club. Trail had to be rerouted because utility company will be working on section of powerline we normaly use. Landowner needed skidder access and we needed new trail win/win.:) Lots of downed cedar so once installed should last quite some time.:thumbsup:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,447  

Sometimes I feel the same way. My day job is inside and at times drives me crazy. Sun this week so I'll be out all I can.

All-O-Y'all are welcome to come over an play Tractors.

I got PLENTY to be done, and as my collarbone heals, my handshake is getting back to normal again, and I can make plenty of coffee...

It a bit of a drive for some of you though...

I have been stealing Prokop's quote "God put me here to accomplish a certain number of things, and now I am so far behind I can't afford to die" all the time.

I cannot imagine I will ever get caught up enough that I will not have SOMETHING that needs to be done...

Life is good :D:thumbsup:

Be well,
David

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,448  
Lots of downed cedar so once installed should last quite some time.:thumbsup:

Good luck with your corduroy road. They are a little work but you are right it will last a long time. :thumbsup:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,449  
It a bit of a drive for some of you though...

Mapquest puts it at 1111.48 miles (via interstate). At 8.2 mph, it would only take me 135 1/2 hours to get there. Might have to fix my cruise first though. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,450  
Mapquest puts it at 1111.48 miles (via interstate). At 8.2 mph, it would only take me 135 1/2 hours to get there. Might have to fix my cruise first though. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Will you be driving straight thru or will you be stopping for the night?

If you leave tonight after dinner I can expect to see you around Breakfast Thursday the 8th at the soonest, right?

I look forward to meeting you sir! :thumbsup:

:D:D:D

Thanks for the offer!
Be well,
David