TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME
Is this one all white?
100_2554.jpg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #144  
Two hours last night grading the drive. I sure do love my tractor:D:D:D

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #145  
Dug a fire pit for the wife's New Years Eve party using the box blade and FEL. Sure beats a shovel but I need a back hoe!!!!

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #146  
Just got in from an hour worth of moving our growing manure pile from up against the barn to about 40 feet away. The pile was growing rapidly since we are cleaning out under the eaves of the barn (overhangs on each side) almost daily and the stuff is piling up! I pushed the pile together the other day after finishing my 50 hour service and noticed a lot of steam coming off of it.

Figure if it spontaneously combusts, I would rather have it a reasonable distance from the building!

Used my FEL and also used my back blade a few times to drag some bits away from the fenceline and the building before picking it up and moving it. Only required a few minutes of "hand work" with the pitchfork and rake to clean up some small bits against the barn, and my wife did that so it was all good!

I love my Tractor!

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #149  
Well here in upstate NY we are getting pounded w/ snow this year so far (like many others as well) I have had 2 tractors and have never used yet in winter. I was havin some series withdrawal this year seeing I havnt used the tractor since mid Nov. I am due for my 50 hr. service on my new B2620 which I am having done mid Feb. I have my driveway plowed for me and the snow pile at the end of the driveway had to be about 12- 15 feet tall. Well my barn is also in this area so essentially the tractor was burried.

Yesterday I fired her up (first time in a while no problem at all, and its been mighty cold here this winter and especially in the past 2 weeks) I shoveled for 1/2 hr. or so removing snow from the front of the barn doors so I could actually get them open.

Played for a couple hrs. yesterday clearing snow from front of barn and making a passway through this mamith pile blocking me in. Doing this using just the FEL AND ALL I CAN SAY IS BOY I NEVER THOUGHT MOVING SNOW COULD BE SO MUCH FUN!!!!! I can also say this will be the last time I go 2 months w/o any seat time again! Cant wait to play some more this weekend!!!!!

Last edited:
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #150  
No seat time yet today, still having coffee and thinking about seat time:D.
Yesterday, cleared snow at the acreage where I keep my toys, err tools, when I am away, I was away for a couple of weeks, then brought the tractor over where I live and cleared snow from my driveway, a couple of neighbours driveways then made a foray out on the lake and cleared off a patch out there. Nice smooth ice this year so good for skating. It was +5C and sunny in the afternoon so had to be outside in that. We don't get many days like that this time of year. Thinking seriously, again, about a front mount snow blower though. Spending that much time looking over my shoulder is starting to be a strain.
Think I will move a bit more snow today then put the splitter and carry all on and cut up a couple more of the trees that came down in a big storm last summer.:cool: