TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,561  
Got my toolbox all painted and fit, even added a removable SMV sign, the toolbox rattled a little with bare metal so I lined it with a piece of cardboard for time being. It's also waterproof, I'm a happy camper now. Proceeded to get last minute bushhogging done. And decided I'm going to convert my pull type bushhog to 3pt.

Attachments

• image-1514526002.png
    image-1514526002.png
    727.4 KB · Views: 214
  • image-3884040136.png
    image-3884040136.png
    621.9 KB · Views: 178
  • image-385286040.png
    image-385286040.png
    481.1 KB · Views: 205
  • image-305238816.png
    image-305238816.png
    557.4 KB · Views: 192
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,562  
The woods were prertty with the new snow today. Here are a couple shots along a skid road.

Attachments

• NewSnow1.JPG
    NewSnow1.JPG
    685.9 KB · Views: 207
  • NewSnow2.JPG
    NewSnow2.JPG
    599.5 KB · Views: 206
  • NewSnow3.JPG
    NewSnow3.JPG
    525.9 KB · Views: 208
  • NewSnow4.JPG
    NewSnow4.JPG
    616.8 KB · Views: 267
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,564  
Got my toolbox all painted and fit, even added a removable SMV sign, the toolbox rattled a little with bare metal so I lined it with a piece of cardboard for time being. It's also waterproof, I'm a happy camper now. Proceeded to get last minute bushhogging done. And decided I'm going to convert my pull type bushhog to 3pt.

Good looking job on the tool box. :thumbsup: How about painting that Imatch? It doesn't seem to fit the color skeem. :laughing::laughing:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,565  
SSdoxie said:
Good looking job on the tool box. :thumbsup: How about painting that Imatch? It doesn't seem to fit the color skeem. :laughing::laughing:

Thank You! :thumbsup: I don't know what to do with the Imatch color yet. It's doing me well, actually I'm thinking about giving it a new coat of green, but I am looking for ideas and pics of useful modifications done to the imatch and other quick hitches!

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,566  
The woods were prertty with the new snow today. Here are a couple shots along a skid road.

AWESOME pictures Gordon!
Thanks for sharing!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

David

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,567  
Not today, but yesterday I got a quick bit of seat time pulling my truck out of the mud while trying to winterize my boat. Nope, it's still not winterized, and yes, those skid marks were from me sliding down the hill with the wheels not moving!!!

Did I mention I love my tractor????

Attachments

• stuck truck.jpg
    stuck truck.jpg
    568.8 KB · Views: 291
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,568  
Not today, but yesterday I got a quick bit of seat time pulling my truck out of the mud while trying to winterize my boat. Nope, it's still not winterized, and yes, those skid marks were from me sliding down the hill with the wheels not moving!!!

Did I mention I love my tractor????

WOW!!!!

Three Cheers for BobKitty! :thumbsup:

Happy 2012!
David

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,569  
I plowed my driveway for the first time yesterday, took over an hour but I think I have my rear blade settings good now. I'll have to tinker with my pattern as well to save some time. Almost got stuck as the bottom of a shallow ditch wasn't really frozen and my front tire started disappearing on me, but I could back out with the rear dif locked. I could plow forward with the rear blade even on the final row which was nice on the neck and I have to say it was much better than using my ATV.
It was -10C and windy but it seemed the tractor was working hard enough to keep the oil and trans fluid somewhat warm which is good as I think I might end up doing my 50hr service in February.:confused2: We'll see how the plowing time adds up.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,570  
Nice looking boat, jonnyC! You take it in the Chesapeake?

I love when my tractor is there to bail me out of tough spots.