TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #153  
No seat time for me.
If only it would warm up to 70 degrees I could go out and plow the 3 inches of snow off my driveway.

well i wish it would have been a little warmer here today, it was 20 degrees with 10 to 20 mph winds and heavy snow at times.
but 20 degrees was better than last week, one morning 1.8 degrees
and the next morning -2 with winds. But i got three hours of seat time today, moving hay, and hauled four loads of fire wood to the garage. Took the honda rubicon 500 with soft cab, and snow blade.

Cleared 4 inches of snow off 420ft of black top at 20 MPH.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME
well i wish it would have been a little warmer here today, it was 20 degrees with 10 to 20 mph winds and heavy snow at times.
but 20 degrees was better than last week, one morning 1.8 degrees
and the next morning -2 with winds. But i got three hours of seat time today, moving hay, and hauled four loads of fire wood to the garage. Took the honda rubicon 500 with soft cab, and snow blade.

Cleared 4 inches of snow off 420ft of black top at 20 MPH.

Does it have a heater in it?

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #155  
Does it have a heater in it?

I moved the hay and fire wood with the tractor, the tractor just has a canopy on it.

On the atv i have a 12 volt heater that i got from bass pro shop.

and the heat from the engine keeps the cab warm once the engine warms up.

(P.S.) I saw your fuel station on another thread thats a good set up.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME
I moved the hay and fire wood with the tractor, the tractor just has a canopy on it.

On the atv i have a 12 volt heater that i got from bass pro shop.

and the heat from the engine keeps the cab warm once the engine warms up.

1*(P.S.) I saw your fuel station on another thread that's a good set up.
1*Thanks:
Anybody that uses 5 or more gallon of fuel a month should have one.
You don't have to get home delivery or buy off road fuel to benefit / take advantage of owning one either!

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #157  
2 hours cleaning up in and around the barn. Some things make no sense, I feed the horses hay into one end and then have to move the results that come out the other end. :confused:
I wonder what would happen if I didn't feed them?? :rolleyes:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME

2003 BX1500 2004 BX23

New BX1500 CC GT2554 Right side of photo. Other tractor in pict is the back of the BX23
The closest I got to seat time today was starting these 4 tractors and letting them run for a few minutes.
They all started and ran fine after setting for the last couple of months.
I was a tad concerned seeing as how I read so many post about fuel gelling on TBN lately.
I have summer fuel in the tractors treated with PS

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME
1 2
3 4

5 6

7 8

Pictures 6 and 7 are of me pushing the snow slush and ice up onto the dirt pile.
1.3 hours Plowing snow off the driveway.

Last edited:
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #160  
Today, I took delivery of a 350lb fireplace insert, and used the loader on my B7100 to carry it around to the rear entrance of the house and lift it onto the deck to get it in the house. The delivery truck would not have been able to make it up the hill around the house with the ice and snow on the ground.