TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,603  
We got about 5 inches of snow at my place. I did some snow plowing this afternoon and evening. It was great!:D

This was only the 3rd time with my JD 4600, and the first time since I installed the work lights. The lights are nice!

Almost forgot - it was another first - the first time with this tractor on frozen ground. No diggin in!:thumbsup:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,604  
3 or 4 inches of heavy stuff today. Put an hour and a half in cleaning the yard. Just as I put the tractor away the town showed up and did the street again.
Sweet! Fired up the tractor and spent another half hour cleaning up.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,605  
It was 42* when I went to bed last night. Woke up this morning to 20* and snow. It had snowed a couple inches overnight, so I back-dragged the snow off the parking lot (gravel) in hopes of giving the wet spots a chance to freeze before I need to plow. We're expecting heavy snow today through tomorrow.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,606  
Spent a little more then an hour cleaning up my customers driveways and parking lots. Not as much snow this year, but the wind drifts things in pretty well.

A beautiful sunny day, light breeze and minus 18 celsius. I do love a cab tractor. :D

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,607  
Got a little bored today so sanded off old paint (only year old paint just been shiny steel from in dirt all the time) removed hoses and cylinders and gave it a freshen up look. Should have done black but I like the white with red tips. So I did it exactly the same as before and really like it. what do you think?

Looks good. Wish I had one to "scratch up".

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,608  
Had a ball late last evening. For several years now I've been pushing blow downs, big limbs, small limbs, even smaller limbs, dirt, trash, and tons of leaves over the edge of my dirt road into a bottom. It had gotten quite large and was out to the edge of the road, and my fel would no longer reach over the top of the pile. So, I decided it was time to start trying to shove it on over into the bottom so that I'll have room for more. Wish I'd taken a pic of it but it was getting too close to dark.

May I just say...Whooo Hoooo!!!:cool2: This tractor continues to amaze me with what it will do with just a tinge of umph. By starting at the top and tipping a little at a time over the back side, it didn't take long to shove it all on over and back. It's actually making another road on over into the bottom for me to get more stuff farther on back into the woods.

I wish I had some more to do right now.:)

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,609  
Spent 6 hrs pushing slash from logging operation out of snowmobile trail and making other improvements. Contract logger had said he would back drag the stuff out.:smiley_aafz:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,610  
Plow my and driveway neighbor took couple hours..seat time felt good.