TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,671  
Gordon Gould said:
Should make a great counter weight. :thumbsup:
But I have to show my ignorance and ask what the hole is for?

The hole is the 4in PVC coupler so if some sand settles I can add more sand with water, and to add like a 10in piece of pipe on top to put a chain in.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,672  
On a beautifully sunny day I got in a bit of seat time. Dug out part of a cedar stump and then cut up some alder I had cut down and dragged out of the bush. Sure love my being able to lift the alder's with the backhoe to a nice height for cutting, much easier on the back. :thumbsup: :)

Attachments

• Marion201202 003.jpg
    Marion201202 003.jpg
    441.9 KB · Views: 205
  • Marion201202 006.jpg
    Marion201202 006.jpg
    480.5 KB · Views: 238
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,673  
catdozer said:
The hole is the 4in PVC coupler so if some sand settles I can add more sand with water, and to add like a 10in piece of pipe on top to put a chain in.

Looks like the perfect size for the flag pole.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,674  
Finally got some seat time in: hauled my logs out to the paved road way, loaded half on to the trailer to haul to the mill. Really want my own mill, but hard to justify. This is only one seasons worth....

I am SO jealous of that unimog!

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,675  
lstinthot said:
Looks like the perfect size for the flag pole.

Hmmmm fly skulls and cross bones

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,676  
This past weekend, I received my annual delivery of 2 tons of dried chicken litter for the food plots. Took the mightly TYM T233 w/FEL and had it all distributed and spread within a couple hours. Of course, a good washing, of both the tractor and me, was required after the evolution!

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,677  
Hmmmm fly skulls and cross bones

I prefer the Gasden flag myself, and if that fails, a solid red flag (look it up)...

David

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,678  
I FINALLY got some seat time today (But I still have not done the 50 hr service :ashamed:) I'm close to 62 hours now...

I used the ratchet rake to do some earth work to cover up some BURIED GLASS I discovered. Seems the last guy was trying to grow STORM WINDOWS as I suddenly discovered aluminum frames, rubber gaskets and broken glass INSIDE the temporary pasture :shocked:!

I also ground one of the black locust stumps.

It was heavenly to be on the tractor in the sunshine. :cloud9:

I promise to service the tractor soon!

Be well all,
David

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,679  
David I am telling ya if you put dirt on them storm windows they will just germinate come spring, and you will have one heck of a crop of little storm windows all over the place if you aren't careful;);)

James K0UA

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,680  
David I am telling ya if you put dirt on them storm windows they will just germinate come spring, and you will have one heck of a crop of little storm windows all over the place if you aren't careful;);)

James K0UA

James,

You know the guy before me was named James too... :laughing:

It appears I was wrong, he was not trying to grow storm windows, because they were only buried under a few inches of dirt, and were wrapped in an old table cloth... It is a shallow grave! He MURDERED those storm windows!

And of course they are ALUMINUM so I can't go looking for them with a metal detector, no I just have to wait for the shards of glass or rubber gaskets to "float up" in the mud...

Grrrrrrr...