TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,751  
I have seen tubs like that stood on their side and moved that way. You'll need something with bigger wheels than typical dolly or else lay down some sheet goods and use the regular dollies. Harbor Freight has some rated at 1000 lb each for a decent price. On sale they are cheaper than buying just the casters.

Even considering the cost of providing a celebratory dinner for your helpers and the cost of dollies and sheets of OSB or plywood it still would be way cheaper than a crane.

Pat

We did pick up a couple of dollies from Harbor Freight and have it up on them now. I think the tub is in the general area where it will live. The tub store did say we could stand it up on its side if needed.

Crane turned out to be not an option since I have to be here to rig it and I will be working for the next month.

Dug the trench today with the backhoe, started with the shovel then lost interest with that so fired up the tractor and made a little extra large trench to put the pipe for the electric in. Have to wait for Miss Utility to come out to finish. Only did the part that was away from the house and toward the pool, clear of all wires.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,752  
Weather man said dusting for last night to early morn...7" of new fallen snow instead.
Hi Thomas!

The ''weather guessers'' are wrong most of the time!!... Especially in my area!:)

Nice pictures!!!... But you can keep that white stuff!!!:p:D:D

It's suppose to be in the upper 70's here today!!, and the sun is shining bright right now!!:)

Bill

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,753  
weather.com is calling for a high of 66 here in central Ky. You must have left the oven on out there in eastern KY. LOL

Ian

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,754  
weather.com is calling for a high of 66 here in central Ky. You must have left the oven on out there in eastern KY. LOL

Ian
:laughing:

No, Didn't leave the oven on.. But I did build a big fire in the wood-stove early this mornin'!!:D

Did you have a tornado in your area last Friday ??

We had one in our county that hit in two locations... One hit only 5 miles from my home, and took the roofs off homes and leveled a few... Had several tornado's hit in every county near us.

We've never had a tornado hit in this part of Eastern, KY... West Liberty, KY got hit with an EF 3 tornado, and it's only an hour drive from my home!... It looks like I'll have a new project to do this summer.... My wife now wants a ''storm shelter''!!:)

Bill

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,755  
Spent Saturday putting the BX-42 and checking out the used rototiller I recently bought. Will be another 3 weeks before I get to put the chipper to work and 5 to 6 weeks for the tiller. Minimal seat time, but glad winter is waning even if it was mild!:thumbsup:

Attachments

• DSCN3491.jpg
    DSCN3491.jpg
    918.7 KB · Views: 222
  • DSCN3490.jpg
    DSCN3490.jpg
    880.4 KB · Views: 226
  • DSCN3488.jpg
    DSCN3488.jpg
    1,022.2 KB · Views: 209
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,756  
JohnDeere4300.
Hi Bill.
Understand what your saying,soooo how about sending some of your warm weather our way...dang mud season.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,757  
Used the 961 and box blade to cut a swale along the driveway to keep the water off. The water comes out of the ground at the bottom of the hill and then ends up crossing the driveway. It's not enough to wash out the gravel but it keeps it wet, so for the time being this should keep the water diverted till i put a drain in.

DSC02853.jpg

The Ford with a little mud on its tires.

DSC02852.jpg

DSC02851.jpg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,758  
Did you have a tornado in your area last Friday ??

Bill

We had some marble sized hail and some pretty stiff wind, but missed the twisters. Lost some aluminum off my eaves and the hail knocked a few holes in my siding. I bet the repairs will be less than the $750 deductible on my homeowner policy.

Ian

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,759  
Had bolt on teeth and put them on the bucket today and used my homemade landplane. Had a total of 5 hours of seat time today, pretty good day

Attachments

• image-1824359249.jpg
    image-1824359249.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 196
  • image-3658933199.jpg
    image-3658933199.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 277
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #1,760  
catdozer said:
Had bolt on teeth and put them on the bucket today and used my homemade landplane. Had a total of 5 hours of seat time today, pretty good day

Could you take some pictures of your landline I would like to build one. Yours looks nice. Thanks.