Page 192 of 324 FirstFirst ... 92142182189190191192193194195202242292 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 3235
    Tractor
    Bobcat CT235

Did a lot of work today, first I mowed about 4-5 acres with the RD7200 finish mower. Then I finished my weight bucket and tested it out in the woods with the grapple. Came back stared to cut up landscape rake to fit the imatch. Need some new parts, so then I hooked up the land plane and did some grading, finished the road and drive, pulled that last few large round bales out of the barn and realized I needed the rake to rake the hay out, but used the land plane in reverse which worked pretty well, but I ended up with a total of 5.8 hours of playing......... I mean work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TODAYS SEAT TIME-image-961705458.jpg   TODAYS SEAT TIME-image-3462262319.jpg   TODAYS SEAT TIME-image-3550402468.jpg   TODAYS SEAT TIME-image-3654897974.jpg  
    Bobcat CT235 with Deere Imatch, And a very bad addiction of attachments

Tractor
    Kubota L3010DT, Dresser TD7G Dozer

Default Re: TODAYS SEAT TIME

Graded a 1000' section of my road this afternoon. This section was an all dirt logging haul road in 1999. Then we decided to build and make it into a driveway. For about 4 years I put 3/4" crushed stone into any mud holes that formed in the spring. Now it stays solid during mud season. It's a little primitive but it's a good road. This is the first time I graded it this year.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TODAYS SEAT TIME-middlerd2.jpg   TODAYS SEAT TIME-middlerd1.jpg  
    "If you're not making any mistakes then you're not doing anything"

L3010DT, Farmi JL290 Winch, ATI Grapple, BearCat 5" Chipper, 6' Rear Blade,
    7' Sickle Bar, 5' Land Plane Grading Scraper, Dresser TD7G Dozer

Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

I moved gravel all morning until about 2 Pm and around 3PM GreenWannabe from Alabama came by and we chatted for about 2 hours about tractors and things. I even let him do a little FEL work with my Kioti to get the feel of things. If you remember he is the guy that bought a really nice DK45se with Cab and the dealer still has it! until they get moved out to their new place where he can put it to use..I am pretty sure he liked messing with the tractor and playing in the gravel pile. The big DK45 is his first "real" tractor, and he has to wait all that time until he gets to play with it.! Anyway we had a great visit and it was nice to meet someone else from TBN

James K0UA
    James KUA

Kioti DK35se hydrostat with 2 QA buckets, 48 inch. King Kutter Rotary Cutter. 750 lbs ballast box. Loaded tires, Construction Attachments SSQA Lightweight Pallet forks. EA 50 inch single lid "wicked" Grapple. Satisfied Everlast PA160 welder owner How to add a link to a post . Best way to search TBN

Tractor
    Mahindra 5530 4wd

Yesterday- Tried out the landscape rake after modifying it to a hydraulic angle. I got real tired of getting on and off the tractor to change it's angle. Works well, better than I hoped actually.

Today- loaded up the chainsaw and accessories into the loader and did some lane maintenance. I figured it was time since I couldn't even walk through the lane !

Going back out next weekend and hope to move the fifth wheel to a new spot next to the pond, using the tractor of course!

Lee

Long road home

Mahindra 5530 w/ FEL, Bushhog 286 cutter, 8' disc, 2 bottom plow, pallet forks, 22' American trailer, geotextile carrier, PHD w/ 12" auger, tooth bar, landscape rake, trailer hitch, broadcast spreader, toolbar, cultipacker, grain drill, and more to come!

Tractor
    Sears Garden Tractor with home built loader

Too windy to paint our salvage yard fence today like I planned. So decided to fuel up my home made excavator and my dads new lawn tractor and haul some dirt to fill in some ruts in the yard.

I pulled my dads little garden trailer with his new Troybilt garden tractor. Had the tires squatting on the trailer. I filled the trailer to the top over filling it each time.

Hauled 4 loads of dirt today and plan to haul some more tomorrow. I was bored just sitting around today, so decided to get out and play in the dirt.

Chad

Tractor
    Kioti DK50SE HST w/FEL, John Deere LX266 & STX38 Mowers. Stihl MS290 20" bar, & FS190

Quote Originally Posted by k0ua View Post
    I moved gravel all morning until about 2 Pm and around 3PM GreenWannabe from Alabama came by and we chatted for about 2 hours about tractors and things. I even let him do a little FEL work with my Kioti to get the feel of things. If you remember he is the guy that bought a really nice DK45se with Cab and the dealer still has it! until they get moved out to their new place where he can put it to use..I am pretty sure he liked messing with the tractor and playing in the gravel pile. The big DK45 is his first "real" tractor, and he has to wait all that time until he gets to play with it.! Anyway we had a great visit and it was nice to meet someone else from TBN

James K0UA
    That is awesome! TBN folks are always welcome at my place too BTW...

How many hours you got on the 'Yote now James?

David
    Former Submariner & Army SGT
    2011 Kioti DK50SE HST, KL-401 FEL w/72" bucket, tooth bar, & Ratchet Rake, 2 rear remotes, canopy, WR Long RBG72 Grapple, Woods BB72X cutter & TSG-50 stump grinder, TSC PHD, & more to come. Mowers 2003 JD LX266 42" deck mower, & old JD STX-38 (12.5 hp).

Managing 51 Acres of Virginia hills with ponds & streams, mature market timber, riding trails, horse pasture, long gravel drive, veggie garden, & yard.

Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

Quote Originally Posted by MossflowerWoods View Post
    That is awesome! TBN folks are always welcome at my place too BTW...

How many hours you got on the 'Yote now James?

David
    Hi David, I have 44 now, and fixing to put some more on today. getting awful close to that 50! How are you getting along..? How is that hand holding up?

James K0UA
    James KUA

Kioti DK35se hydrostat with 2 QA buckets, 48 inch. King Kutter Rotary Cutter. 750 lbs ballast box. Loaded tires, Construction Attachments SSQA Lightweight Pallet forks. EA 50 inch single lid "wicked" Grapple. Satisfied Everlast PA160 welder owner How to add a link to a post . Best way to search TBN

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    John Deere 3038E

Got to run to the Farmers Market this morning to lay in a few more plants for the garden... And grab some produce someone else slaved over. Only tractor time today is pulling a wagon to gather bits of brush, some dead branches and such.

Tractor
    Kioti DK50SE HST w/FEL, John Deere LX266 & STX38 Mowers. Stihl MS290 20" bar, & FS190

Quote Originally Posted by k0ua View Post
    Hi David, I have 44 now, and fixing to put some more on today. getting awful close to that 50! How are you getting along..? How is that hand holding up?

James K0UA
    44!!!! Dayum I need to go get some seat time, I've been slacking off!

Hand is very inflammed and sore, new RX seems to be helping a little it is largely useless still but should get better over the next few days/week.

Be well my friend.
    David
    Former Submariner & Army SGT
    2011 Kioti DK50SE HST, KL-401 FEL w/72" bucket, tooth bar, & Ratchet Rake, 2 rear remotes, canopy, WR Long RBG72 Grapple, Woods BB72X cutter & TSG-50 stump grinder, TSC PHD, & more to come. Mowers 2003 JD LX266 42" deck mower, & old JD STX-38 (12.5 hp).

Managing 51 Acres of Virginia hills with ponds & streams, mature market timber, riding trails, horse pasture, long gravel drive, veggie garden, & yard.

Tractor
    Kubota BX2230

Decided to bury a new fire ring today out on our knoll. My cousin donated an old 18.4-38 rim cuz he wanted a *BIGGER* ring.

We had a semi truck rim buried for several years, but decided that the whole thing should move over some because it was tight to mow around it and not start falling off the edge of the hill.

TODAYS SEAT TIME-dscf0184.jpg

The sod was like a brick and I don't have a tooth bar (yet). Once through the sod, it's all sand and dug pretty easily. I had to go back to the garage and drop my mower though cuz I got hung up and couldn't get out of the hole.
    TODAYS SEAT TIME-dscf0185.jpg
    TODAYS SEAT TIME-dscf0186.jpg

It was about 90 out today, but I kept at it slowly. Went to get some pavers to put around it; was short by 3 (the circumference of the metal rim is NOT the same as the average circumference of the pavers lined up; I'll blame it on the heat). I put the old pavers inside with the truck rim so it isn't so deep I run out of wood.

Came out pretty well, I just threw some of the sod and decent topsoil on top of the sand and stepped it down. I think a fair amount of it will come back pretty well. Probably logged 1.5 hours of seat time.
    TODAYS SEAT TIME-dscf0187.jpg

Page 192 of 324 FirstFirst ... 92142182189190191192193194195202242292 ... LastLast