TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #194  
No seat time for me the past 2 days. 4 1/2 inches of rain!:mad:

Attachments

• P4180130.JPG
    P4180130.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 194
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #195  
3 1/2 hours yesterday digging black top-soil and hauling it to the garden.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #196  
24 ton of limestone coming tomorrow, dumped in a nice big pile...Me and the BX are going to be spending some quality time together..WoooHoo...How sick is that?

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #197  
That sure beats four people moving 15 tons of crusher run with shovels, rakes, and a wheelbarrow like my wife, our across the street neighbors, and I did one day back in 1972. We had 30 days after we moved our mobile home into this park to get our landscaping done on top of bare adobe, and not much money. As we went in late that night, my wife tod me she needed to go to the hospital - go figure!

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #198  
I picked up my BX-25 yesterday, got home around 2:30 , hauled 15 yds of black mulch, dug a hole to plant our christmas tree, hauled an old cultivater to the back field, dug out our fire pit, cleared of few trail of fallen trees and mowed the front yard , all with one machine. I can hardly believe it !:D

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #199  
Well today was a light weekend day for the BOTA (I work 4 10's) we only moved 5 loads of dead trees/ branches, twitched 3 maples, and dug out 1 stump and 6 rocks in a 6.2 hr span.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #200  
I picked up my BX-25 yesterday, got home around 2:30 , hauled 15 yds of black mulch, dug a hole to plant our christmas tree, hauled an old cultivater to the back field, dug out our fire pit, cleared of few trail of fallen trees and mowed the front yard , all with one machine. I can hardly believe it !:D

That's the part of this tractor that I love the most..On machine pretty much does it all.