TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,011  
Yesterday I got about 1/2 hour on the Kioti moving very large rocks and ripping out Pawlonia roots with the grapple. I got a fair amount of time on the LX266 with the dump trailer moving rocks for my drainage stream "dry creekbed" project.

My Rock Wagon View attachment 270537

Wide shot View attachment 270538

I hope today after Church to get some bucket time on the Kioti as I work on the project to tear out a goofy pond and putting in a nice big garden area for my wife.

Be well,
David

David,

I think we are keeping the wounded warrior...

Those are some nice rocks...just walking around picking them up off the ground? I am not producing such big nice rocks like that. I need to do something about the ditch water that runs through my front yard. Was thinking something along the lines of a french drain.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,012  
Yesterday I got about 1/2 hour on the Kioti moving very large rocks and ripping out Pawlonia roots with the grapple. I got a fair amount of time on the LX266 with the dump trailer moving rocks for my drainage stream "dry creekbed" project.

My Rock Wagon View attachment 270537

Wide shot View attachment 270538

I hope today after Church to get some bucket time on the Kioti as I work on the project to tear out a goofy pond and putting in a nice big garden area for my wife.

Be well,
David

David,

Those are some nice rocks...just walking around picking them up off the ground? I am not producing such big nice rocks like that. I need to do something about the ditch water that runs through my front yard. Was thinking something along the lines of a french drain.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,013  
David,

Mike,

If you hear of another used PHD coming available, I'm likely in the market. My neighbors I used last time has a problem where the toplink is attached and it drills crooked holes. He says he added a spacer, but...

I'm planning to start building more fence fairly soon...

I got the rocks from the debris pile/flowerbed we cleared out in the pasture area, and from in and around the leaky pond by the driveway that I am in process of removing, and most of them came from a big pile of rocks, bricks, and broken concrete the prior owner left behind. When I am actually finished I will move and sort the remaining rock pile over by the barn.

Did you see the project thread I started with pictures? http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/projects/249519-mossflowerwoods-dry-creekbed-project.html

Got any plans for the 4th of July?

Be well sir!
David

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,014  
First rainy day in about 2 weeks. My buddy and I got caught up with some indoor chores. I let my buddy use the tractor. :):)

Cat1.JPG

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,015  
Managed to get the kids tree fort up less than 1 year after I promised it to them (by 1 day). I had to get some new tractor toys to do it though.The bucket forks worked well. Another use for my supply of free pallets as well.

Attachments

• image-2474249879.jpg
    image-2474249879.jpg
    643.2 KB · Views: 263
  • image-1075528178.jpg
    image-1075528178.jpg
    593.3 KB · Views: 234
  • image-2113053688.jpg
    image-2113053688.jpg
    671 KB · Views: 229
  • image-1552680472.jpg
    image-1552680472.jpg
    569.5 KB · Views: 237
  • image-77231756.jpg
    image-77231756.jpg
    683.1 KB · Views: 240
  • image-1666455319.jpg
    image-1666455319.jpg
    747.6 KB · Views: 278
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,017  
jonnyc1999 said:
I like the use of pallets, good job!

Thank you. This was what the kids asked for. But due to limited budget, time, and skill set. They ended up with recycled pallets and 2x4s...

Jon

Attachments

• image-3518897518.jpg
    image-3518897518.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 326
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,018  
Thank you. This was what the kids asked for. But due to limited budget, time, and skill set. They ended up with recycled pallets and 2x4s...

Jon

Jon,
My girls want the same, and if lucky will get something like yours did! :laughing:
David

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,019  

Jon

Jon,
My girls want the same, and if lucky will get something like yours did! :laughing:
David

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,020  
Yesterday I got less than an hour on the Kioti. The wife & girls were not home yet from picking blueberries soI hopped on the tractor and started working.

I decided to continue my war on pawlonia trees. They sucker aggressively and I HATES THEM...

I used the grapple to rip out some decent (3" to 4" caliber) roots as long as 9', and that is a satisfying feeling let me tell you. Tears up the lawn though...

I also hit a couple of the stumps with a combo of grapple and grinder.

I have one seriously irritating root along the driveway that is 6" to 9" thick that I can't seem to lever out of the ground...

Be well all,
David