TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,151  
theboys2.jpg
Does this count as seat time? ......... it is real "horse power"

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,152  
Thats amazing how well built they made the older hay wagons. It looks like it has seat from an old school bus? Anyways, great set up, and congrats on marshaling the parade!
Thank you
It was the float for the grand marshal. Was the local funeral home that has been severe the area for over 100 years.

Is it really a old hay wagon that has been redone, fitted with bus seats and rails with a fold up little set of stairs. Sorry no pics of the stairs. It will hold 20-24 people on it.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,154  
Phil, Are you making a site for a house, or just clearing some land?

Expanding our yard for more lawn and putting in a bigger garden. There are stones in the wall I am moving that I can't even roll! How they did it 150 years ago here with horses and sticks is incredible. I had a bigger machine pop and dispose of the stumps. My CK20 has done the rest.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,155  
Thats must be the 1HP model? Does that come in Bio Diesel?
Actually if I'm not mistaken it's a fuel producer from the exhaust. Methane I believe, and of course fertilizer.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,156  
NHmitch said:
Thats amazing how well built they made the older hay wagons. It looks like it has seat from an old school bus? Anyways, great set up, and congrats on marshaling the parade!

Thank you me and my son had a blast, besides the little bit of rain. All was good. And yes it has bus seats.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,157  
This wasn't today's seat time - more like this weekend's. Took my Kubota B7610 up to our cabin in NW North Carolina from Raleigh and moved a bunch of rocks - big ones and very small ones. We had some landscaping work done and I had about 15 tons of washed gravel delivered. I got to move it with the FEL and the box blade to finish off our parking area and the paths to our crawl space and fire ring. Also collected enough bigger rocks to finish off our rock lined fire pit area.

Don't have any pics of it but I also did some maintenance on our 0.4 mile gravel road up to the cabin. Most of the road has held up well over the years but the three switchback turns always need some work. Just gave them a quick touch up with the box blade. The last picture is unloading back in Raleigh. I brought the rear scrape blade but didn't end up using it. I think I put about 5 hours on the tractor - up to 140 now.

FEL at cabin.jpgLooking Back on tractor.jpgCabin parking area.jpgMoving big rock.jpgUnloading in Raleigh.JPGCabin paths.jpg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,158  
Part of our property was an old back pasture at one time. Once a year in the fall I mow what is left of it for a wildlife opening. The sickle bar does a good job getting under the wild apple trees which are around it.

Attachments

• P1050784.JPG
    P1050784.JPG
    777.8 KB · Views: 264
  • P1050797.JPG
    P1050797.JPG
    836 KB · Views: 250
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,159  
That funny, we actually get a return on the hay we expend in our horses from the incredible fertilizer that we use to grow our vegetables, and we end up giving away truck loads of it each summer. It is like black gold.
Actually if I'm not mistaken it's a fuel producer from the exhaust. Methane I believe, and of course fertilizer.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,160  
That funny, we actually get a return on the hay we expend in our horses from the incredible fertilizer that we use to grow our vegetables, and we end up giving away truck loads of it each summer. It is like black gold.