832.8 KB · Views: 216
  • P1060331.JPG
    P1060331.JPG
    754.1 KB · Views: 260
  • P1060334.JPG
    P1060334.JPG
    817.1 KB · Views: 257
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,252  
Back bladed all 400 feet of the laneway today, in preparation for winter and knocked over a few trees.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,256  
"Wait a minute - what's that noise??!?"

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,257  
20121025_150657.jpg
Finished moving the stone wall from the middle of the property over to the border. I have a good two weeks of tractor time moving the rocks and cleaning up the debris from tree removal. Will wait for spring now to rake the area smooth and clean up the mess. hope to have grass growing there by next year.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,258  
Gordon,
I copied your pic in a post I have about land plane's. I'd love to build one someday and keep that thread handy for 'notes'. I'd love to know more about your land plane, such as steel thickness, weight, size or anything you feel like sharing. I've always admired how well that came out. Yours and Jenkins are two that I want to copy when I build one. Well, if you don't mind anyways. :laughing:

Hello Piston,
I used to live up in NH. Worked in Millbury MA. Love the picture of your dog. I had a Mastiff for a long time. Great dog.
Hauling all the walnut logs may be tough going, but just think all of the things you could build with the lumber.
Be safe, Enjoy the Lake.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,259  
The lake is one of the reason's we are moving up there! I live really close to Millbury MA now in Upton. My avatar is a pic of our first mastiff. We got him on our honeymoon 5 yrs ago (or was it 6 now???) in Colorado. Since then we've added a second mastiff (brindle female) and a female St. Bernard. On top of that, we just added our first child 11 weeks ago, so our family is growing :D
I know need a bigger tractor with a cab and buddy seat so my new little friend can come along when play in the tractor. :thumbsup:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,260  
Yesterday I got approx 1.5 to 2 hours of seat time. I ground a few stumps on one of the major trails I am clearing, and I moved some deadfall trees to make a temporary shooting range. Then I put the tractor back in the "barn" because a storm is a comming...

Be well,
David