TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,271  
I think you are alright with that. That is what I did on this road side. Cut the stumps as close to ground level as I could and then bushogged.

RD, nice work

Attachments

• GradedRd2.JPG
    GradedRd2.JPG
    623.5 KB · Views: 262
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,272  
Thanks Gordon. I love that photo!

I mentioned it on another thread, but I got to go out and see the Turbo Saw in action. Wow! Since it has carbide teeth it can cut stumps down below the surface.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,273  
That's a beautiful road and shoulders......
thanks for sharing that.
:thumbsup:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,274  
Sat on tractor in the garage for a few minutes. Just came out to property to meet power company engineer in a.m.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,275  
I am very interested in those turbo saws. I haven't found a lot of info on them aside from their website. Are there any good threads on here that anyone knows of that I may have missed? I'd like to see on in action.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,276  
I am very interested in those turbo saws. I haven't found a lot of info on them aside from their website. Are there any good threads on here that anyone knows of that I may have missed? I'd like to see on in action.

Piston - Google "Turbo Saw" and click on "videos" on the left side. There's a few to look at.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,277  
Dug a 100' trench today, across my back property, in preparation for this storm. I don't consider trenching as the most enjoyable seat time, but any seat time is better then no seat time. The trench will divert the water coming off the mountain behind me, and direct it between me and my neighbor. Problem is, my neighbors house is a bit lower then mine. Hope I didn't create problems for him, while fixing mine. I guess time will tell.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,278  
:D Be prepared to help the neighbor out with his water problem now that yours is taken care of. It always helps to have
him on your side when things happen..:thumbsup:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,279  
Dug a 100' trench today, across my back property, in preparation for this storm. I don't consider trenching as the most enjoyable seat time, but any seat time is better then no seat time. The trench will divert the water coming off the mountain behind me, and direct it between me and my neighbor. Problem is, my neighbors house is a bit lower then mine. Hope I didn't create problems for him, while fixing mine. I guess time will tell.

The fact that you mention the possibility tells me that from looking at it close up you know that you have made his situation worse. The sooner you get square with him the better.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,280  
Never a fun task without a backhoe.... need to do some ditch work myself...( without a backhoe)