TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #221  
Got to use my new Agric ALJ40 Rototiller on my neighbors garden.......... did two passes in 30 minutes , worked great and for payment they let me grab a FEL bucket of sheep manure for my own garden.
Works for me ! ..............
this weekend my own garden should be dry enough to rototill .

If my wife knew how much fun this was , she would have her own !

jake

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #222  
Got to use my new Agric ALJ40 Rototiller on my neighbors garden.......... did two passes in 30 minutes , worked great and for payment they let me grab a FEL bucket of sheep manure for my own garden.

If my wife knew how much fun this was , she would have her own !jake

It's WORK, not fun. Never say fun, always say WORK. Sometimes even HARD WORK.:D

Mark

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME

If my wife knew how much fun this was ,
*she would have her own !
Nopw; she'd make you get rid of yours.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #224  
LBrown59,
I got to much respect for you and won't let this thread die. Can't speak for today's seat time but man did I have a thrill yesterday. Finally got the chrome done on my tractor and after sitting around for what seemed like an umpteene time, I got her back from the chrome shop mafia guys. After I unhitched her, I went down to the motor pool along with two static displays here at Ft Leonard Wood and was just enjoying the wind in my face. I kicked a bobcat into the river, I fought off an Army tank (it was just a wrestling match, we both came out OK), and raced an A-10 Thunderbolt aircraft down the flight-line and nearly won. Then I rode back home on MissouriThunder and in all my glory I'm still just happy to be an American.

MissouriThunder

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #226  
Hooked up my homemade trailer (1950 IH P/U bed) with a straight axle and dumped all the irreducable waste from the inlaw's and my burn barrels. Weedeated the whole place, raked drive and pulled a few wild grape vines out of the tree's. Some of those vines really put up a fight!

John

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #227  
Had a fun afternoon. Bought a used Howse 5' rotary cutter from a friend. Trailered my tractor to his house, hooked it up to see it work and cut some tall grass there. Then trailered it out to our property and brush hogged for about 1.5 hours. Mosquitos were vicious, but it was fun! :D

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #228  
Yesterday mowed 6 hours.

Today i hauled stone to build my wife a fire-pit.

Dug up 3 stumps.

Leveled off some ground to get ready to build a shed for firewood.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME
Yesterday mowed 6 hours.

Today i hauled stone to build my wife a fire-pit.
Dug up 3 stumps.
Leveled off some ground to get ready to build a shed for firewood.
I think there is also a what did you do Yesterday thread.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #230  
I think there is also a what did you do Yesterday thread.

I didn't know that.

Someone should start a thread What are you going to do tomorrow. :D