TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,311  
This thread is 4 1/2 years old. But it hasn't been updated in almost a month and I refuse to let it die that easily. So, to bump the thread, I'll announce that I got to clear 6 inches of snow earlier this week. Only have my FEL to do the work, but seat time counts regardless.

I'm glad you did that.
We only got an inch of fluff. But there is hard ice under it so chains are essential.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,312  
Does running you tractor for 20 minutes count as seat time? Well, that's all I did, so it'll have to for a while. Started right up and ran smooth as silk, I love the sound of diesel engines.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,313  
Couple hours spreading sand down the driveway , 10 mins. covering up the fox , a few more hours mowing the small trees on the property line to define the line . Just keeping things easy to define. This is relaxing for me. :thumbsup:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,314  
Send a bunch hours wrapping Christmas gifts. First time EVER I have finished before Christmas Eve late night. This will free me up to drag some down trees out of woods with tractor. Weather is good. Ground frozen with only a dusting of snow. Should be easy dragging.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,315  
I went ahead and used the landscape rake pull of all the little branches off the drive and used the landplane to touch up the drive. Smooth as silk for plowing now. Also took the T190 and cut some new trails on some frozen swamp ground

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,317  
my brother has been getting alot of time doing the fall shredding.i havent got on the tractor in awhile.but ill get on it as soon as spring gets here.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,318  
I moved some wood to the garage yesterday, along with the tractor and the rear blade. Local weather has my part of Indiana under a winter weather warning. They are calling for 5-12 inches of snow, with high winds. So maybe when I get home from work tomorrow I will have some snow to move.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,319  
Today I got seat time and got to use all of the following tools:

3/4 inch wrench
11/16th wrench
2000w generator
LED shop light
Grease gun
Hacksaw
Pliers
Ball peen hammer
Large flathead screwdriver

Anyone want to guess what I did today and why I needed all those tool?

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,320  
Today I got seat time and got to use all of the following tools:

3/4 inch wrench
11/16th wrench
2000w generator
LED shop light
Grease gun
Hacksaw
Pliers
Ball peen hammer
Large flathead screwdriver

Anyone want to guess what I did today and why I needed all those tool?

A shear pin on a snow blower maybe :D In the dark too