TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,321  
Gould,

I was dropping the MMM, putting on the FEL, disconnecting the Cyclone Rake and hooking up the SnowBlower.
The hacksaw was needed to cut the bent nail that replaced the quick release pin that I lost somewhere on I-95. I finally got pissed at the bent nail and snapped the head off using the pliers. I needed the screw driver and ball peen hammer to smack the 3pt pegs out of their arms. The cyclone rake 3pt setup is a tight fit. (That's what she said.)
Yes, it was dark and it was snowing!

Love me some tractor time.

Kevin

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,323  
Five driveways... 7 inches of heavy snow... using BX24 FEL and backblade.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,324  
Gould,

I was dropping the MMM, putting on the FEL, disconnecting the Cyclone Rake and hooking up the SnowBlower.
The hacksaw was needed to cut the bent nail that replaced the quick release pin that I lost somewhere on I-95. I finally got pissed at the bent nail and snapped the head off using the pliers. I needed the screw driver and ball peen hammer to smack the 3pt pegs out of their arms. The cyclone rake 3pt setup is a tight fit. (That's what she said.)
Yes, it was dark and it was snowing!

Love me some tractor time.

Kevin

Well I was pretty close with my guess :D

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,326  
Brought a few loads of firewood up to the house after spending all day yesterday converting over to 12v, mounting lights f/r and mounting a toolbox and SMV triangle. Can't believe how easy it is to start now in the cold weather. Hoping for some snow tonight and tomorrow but it looks like it'll probably pass us by.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,327  
I got to work on my septic tank and field lines for Christmas this year. and for the first time i used my loader that came with my tractor. of course my family abandond the house untile i finished the repairs.

267.jpg268.jpg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,328  
Yesterday used the 5240 to plow my driveway and that went to fast so i went over and plowed my parents driveway. Today i cut firewood so used the tractor to move the wood after i split it. Not a lot of seat time but all enjoyable.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,329  
Today I got to use my rear blade for the first time. Man I tore up my road. Going to be a sight come spring.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,330  
Today I got to use my rear blade for the first time. Man I tore up my road. Going to be a sight come spring.
Not to worry you have the technology to fix it and SWMBO will remember who tore up the lawn with her 100% recall so there is zero chance of you getting away before you repair it. :laughing: