TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,351  
Rear bladed driveway and neighbor pack snow off,38F more comfortable than 15F yesterday.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,352  
Used the rear blade to put the gravel back where it is supposed to be in the driveway. Then used the FEL as a dozer and pushed over a bunch of scrub trees and made a pile that i will burn. I'll take some pictures of the tree pile tomorrow.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,353  
got some seat time yesterday about 4 hours and enjoyed ever minute of it DSC00368.jpgDSC00373.jpg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,355  
Your snow looks nice. Reminds me of here. I am glad you enjoy it too.
we were lucky got 13 inches of snow with no wind behind it that never happens normally the next day when it snows that much we have strong winds and very cold temps not this time was 40 yesterday and almost 50 today the snow was a lot of fun the kids could get out and play in it and the pets

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,357  
Got about an hour this morning. Backed an old sided wagon in the barn, step dad is tearing down a old house and keeping the lumber.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,358  
Four below this morning and as I'm sitting at the computer with my first cup of coffee the phone rings. Neighbor lady I plow for has a 40 foot balsam tree snapped off in her driveway, Can I come drag it out of the way? . Tractor not plugged in but I'll be up. Air preheater works great and JD starts right up. Had to put the chain saw in by the furnace to get that stated in case I needed it. I switched out from plow to bucket which took five minutes as I haven't done that enough times yet to get good at it. Once up the half mile drive I hooked onto the tree and pulled it effortlessly out around her barn through a foot of crusted snow and off to a log pile, then used the loader to stack it on the pile. Her brother and a carpenter that were there remodeling her house for her were impressed that I could pull the whole tree and the carpenter wanted to know where I got the soft cab.
It sure is nice having the right tool for the job.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,359  
it's always a good feeling when you can do someone a favor and nothing breaks and everything woks as plan:cool2:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,360  
Last summer some of my seat time included lots of trail mowing and putting a tractor road thru a rock wall. Today my wife and I enjoyed that work on skis. Here are a couple summer, winter shots at two places along todays ski route. It was a cold and overcast day but still very nice.

Attachments

• MowSummer.JPG
    MowSummer.JPG
    803.2 KB · Views: 203
  • MowWinter.JPG
    MowWinter.JPG
    614.6 KB · Views: 192
  • WallSummerl.JPG
    WallSummerl.JPG
    819.3 KB · Views: 188
  • WallWinter.JPG
    WallWinter.JPG