TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,392  
I wish we would get 15" dumps like we used to get. Instead we are getting piddly little 1-2" dustings. The only reason I fire up the tractor is to clean the mouth of the driveway where the township leaves all the road snow.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,393  
my seat time turned into repair time. found the fuel pump flopping around... pulled her to the tool shed and began repairs.

broken fuel pump bracket. Simple fix with a weld job.

went ahead and did a lube job and found one zirk fitting broken

finally replaced the muffler too

air and fuel filters were also changed.

only got about an hour of seat time in after all the work... it started to rain hmmffff

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,394  
my seat time turned into repair time. found the fuel pump flopping around... pulled her to the tool shed and began repairs.

broken fuel pump bracket. Simple fix with a weld job.

went ahead and did a lube job and found one zirk fitting broken

finally replaced the muffler too

air and fuel filters were also changed.

only got about an hour of seat time in after all the work... it started to rain hmmffff

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,395  
Took the plow off and put the bucket back on. Then went and dragged down a big rock maple limb that had fallen off to the yard and sawed it up and ran it through the wood splitter. The limb was about 14 inches through at the butt so it made a nice little pile of wood. A nice sunny afternoon aqfter the storm and zero this morning at dawn.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,396  
Got in some great snow removal time after Storm Nemo! Cub Cadet snow blower, 2006 Tacoma with a Snow Way plow & my Kubota all earned they're keep!

Attachments

• image-3894293641.jpg
    image-3894293641.jpg
    576.2 KB · Views: 229
  • image-848719144.jpg
    image-848719144.jpg
    608.3 KB · Views: 205
  • image-3347859417.jpg
    image-3347859417.jpg
    565.8 KB · Views: 200
  • image-3218213654.jpg
    image-3218213654.jpg
    575.1 KB · Views: 206
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,397  
I plowed out today- only 12", but with all of it and the barn- 3-4 hours. I still have the back road to the back field I do for the horses. The snow had almost completely melted prior to this storm, the horse were out eating old pasture grass! Tomorrow- 1-2" in" snow, then rain!

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,398  
BX24 snow blowing in Shutesbury MA 2-9-13 - YouTube

Shutesbury (western) MA we got 24-25 inches. First use of the no-name blower I bought a month ago. Solid old rig. 48 inches wide by 24 inches tall at the mouth. Did five neighbors Saturday, two more Sunday, then most of my own. Slow going. I'm finding it is still very effective to use the FEL along with the blower.

Paul

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,399  
Went to mount my new Grapple and found out I couldn't lock the attachment on due to lock bar hitting hoses. see photo

Attachments

• Grapple 022.jpg
    Grapple 022.jpg
    716.5 KB · Views: 252
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,400  
Went to mount my new Grapple and found out I couldn't lock the attachment on due to lock bar hitting hoses. see photo

A couple of 90's should get that out of the way for you. Who didn't think of that that should have?