TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,401  
Went to mount my new Grapple and found out I couldn't lock the attachment on due to lock bar hitting hoses. see photo

It looks like you are missing quick connectors? They would let you put the lever down and then connect up so the hose wouldn't be in the way...

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,403  
It looks like you are missing quick connectors? They would let you put the lever down and then connect up so the hose wouldn't be in the way...

No wrong hoses i'm told.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,404  
Blew out my lane way and three neighbours today. Has anyone ever drained the water out of their clutch housing on a Kioti? According to the owners manual, that should be done. The manual doesn't give a very good location for the drain plug, so I am wondering where it is.

Last edited:
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,405  
Spent some fun time yesterday with my Kubota spreading snow onto the sledding trail where it got thin!

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,407  
Got a little time in the seats of both tractors yesterday. Finally got around to putting new tires on the old disc that my uncle left me. Now that I got the spreader working, I am going to get a load of lime in the morning and put it on my small hayfield tomorrow. Then, I am going to run the disc over it a few times.

Loading and Unloading 12' Disc - YouTube

Hawk

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,408  
...Now that I got the spreader working, I am going to get a load of lime in the morning and put it on my small hayfield tomorrow. Then, I am going to run the disc over it a few times...
Hawk

Hawk,

Nice Video. I'm jealous, I gotta go to work in Reston all day, I wish I could come over and help...

Be well,
David

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,409  
I need to fire my tractor up and use it enough to warm up all the fluids so I can change the HYD oil.

I'm gonna be doing fence posts maybe as soon as this weekend, so I best get busy!

Be well,
David

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,410  
Yesterday I tore up my kitchen tile (along with gutting my whole kitchen) and brought the tractor up next to the house, raised the bucket up level with the window, and filled the bucket with demo'd tile. Then I'd go dump it in the "bagster" about 40' away and return for another load. All in all not much seat time but sure saved a lot of work.
It was nice to use the bucket again, it mostly just sits and rusts ever since I got the grapple a few years ago.