TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,421  
My neighbor recently sold his 60hp tractor (he is moving this summer and downsizing).

So Yesterday I got 20-30 min of mucking out his run-in shed back dragging with the bucket.

It was nice to be in the saddle again.

Be well,
David

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,422  
My neighbor recently sold his 60hp tractor (he is moving this summer and downsizing).

So Yesterday I got 20-30 min of mucking out his run-in shed back dragging with the bucket.

It was nice to be in the saddle again.

Be well,
David

Wow, summer is rapidly creeping up from the South and before long we'll all be mucking something out. Come on, warm weather and kiss this cold goodby.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,423  
I changed the hydraulic oil filter at the 100 hour mark yesterday and have to change out the break-in oil and filter today after I clean up the inch or so of snow I got last night. 17 degrees F here this morning and still some light snow so no great hurry. Time for my second cup.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,424  
Wow, summer is rapidly creeping up from the South and before long we'll all be mucking something out. Come on, warm weather and kiss this cold goodby.

Six,

Wed the forecast is for snow/rain and the days after that jump up to 50's hi, 40's lows for a few days, only a couple nights below freezing so I suspect spring is coming sooner rather than later...

David

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,425  
got some seat time my self yesterday, my arms felt like dish rags last night i spread over 6000 lb of lime and it was all in 40 lb or bigger bags. still got to get about 12,000 lb more but not got it here yet.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,427  
moved the cross ties out to the area where the veggie beds are going on the minifarm

Being new to this whole game, it took me a little while to figure out a workable system, 2 at a time on the bucket was going to take forever...
149047784.jpg

need to reinforce the top of the bucket, and probably the hydraulic cover there as well. neither are bent, but there's some paint missing now in a couple of spots.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,428  
I got about 5 minutes seat time on my lawnmower shredding some leaves and dried mum tops that I cleaned out of the wife's flower bed. Ran just long enough to heat it up and then pulled it to the shop and changed the oil and filter in prep for coming of spring. Also aired up my Kubota RTV tires from 7 PSI to 20 PSI, now ready to haul whatever I need. No tractor time though

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,429  
i got 15 or 20 mins seat time just riding the kubota an tilling some.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,430  
None today. But I just want to say this cold snowy weather is killing me!!! I'm ready for nicer tractor weather, or a tractor with a cab!!! Lol. ( wife would kill me if I bought a tractor with a cab right now)