TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,552  
Just some tipical spring time mowing. 006.jpg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,554  
Nice! I bet now you're really glad somebody stole that last 3rd of your mower! :D

yes, and i need to have 4x4 also. I never learn ive been stuck in the same spot a couple times.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,555  
yes, and i need to have 4x4 also. I never learn ive been stuck in the same spot a couple times.

looks like your about due for new rubber not much tread left. Right tire looks like its rapidly approaching a racing slick Althoygh it might not have helped in this case. Might have just sunk faster

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,556  
I'm absolutely ashamed to say that today's seat time was the first I've gotten in over 3 months, and all I did was hook up the boat and move it from storage to the driveway to start spring cleaning. Probably all of about 10 minutes max.

Attachments

• image-4027349615.jpg
    image-4027349615.jpg
    606.1 KB · Views: 259
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,557  
I'm absolutely ashamed to say that today's seat time was the first I've gotten in over 3 months, and all I did was hook up the boat and move it from storage to the driveway to start spring cleaning. Probably all of about 10 minutes max.

You were warned! Turn in your tractor card in the box by the door as you leave. :thumbdown:

:laughing:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,558  

You were warned! Turn in your tractor card in the box by the door as you leave. :thumbdown:

:laughing:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,560  
Some of the best seat time can be with out the tractor running at all.

Attachments

• image-309022925.jpg
    image-309022925.jpg
    657.4 KB · Views: 233