TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,751  
Decided to knock a couple trees down beside the driveway... this one was beside a nice maple, so I wanted to give it some more sun.
Of course I notch it, and the tree leans the wrong way and binds my saw. I figgure their's enough "hinge" to keep it from falling on the Jeep if i give it a little tug;

talk about a close call

Here's a shot of the bigger maple showing to the right.

Not bad for two hour's work after a night shift (loose pile closest to me)

It's just a shame I don't heat with wood. LOL

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,752  
I just love that truck and wagon setup. Any more photos or details? It looks really rugged.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,753  
Good for you! Take it where, and when, you can get it!

AMEN Brother!
AMEN!

It felt awesome to be "in the saddle" again...

Gonna get some more on Sunday...

Be well,
David

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,754  
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,755  
Used the grapple for the first time;
grapple1.jpg
Made easy work of the debris cleanup;
creek.jpg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,758  
Pulled some growth from around an old stump.
P9030001.JPG P9030003.JPG

From the seat, I didn't know that I had two trunks.
P9030006.JPG P9030009.JPG P9030012m.jpg

The view from the seat. This one is around 3" in diameter.
P9030017.JPG P9030019.JPG

Last one, then no more stump! :thumbsup:
P9030021.JPG P9030023.JPG P9030027.JPG

Making debris piles, so I can do some grapplin :laughing:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,759  
DITTO!
:D :thumbsup: :D
David

Thanks guys! I was a little worried posting in this section without a tractor may not be well recieved. I'll continue to post the more day to day stuff here if there are no objections.

Here's my favorite picture to date;

She's a 2003 TJ Rubicon, 6.0 Chevy out of a 2005 2500 Silverado, 4L65E out of a 2001 Suburban, D60 front out of an 86 F350 with an ARB locker, 35 spline outters with Warn Premium hubs, corp. 14 bolt rear out of a 5 ton chevy box truck with a Detroit locker, 4.56 gears, shaved, 40" Krawlers with my own custom grooving, 6" rear axle stretch, home made comp cut and tube fenders. Quick disconect rear fenders and mud flaps. Street legal.

Trailer's registered as an 86 Algo. 14 bolt axle with center section removed, 3500lb springs, 38" military surplus Michelins, 2X3X1/8" main frame, LED tailights, 5,000lb highlift jack, removable pintle ring, 2 way tailgate, quick disconect fenders and mud flaps. Street legal

Here's how she started, when I used to wheel it;
Glenz '03 Jeep rubicon - YouTube

You can always check out my trailer and trail builds in my signature, and my youtube channel;
wannabejeeper - YouTube

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,760  
Thanks guys! I was a little worried posting in this section without a tractor may not be well recieved. I'll continue to post the more day to day stuff here if there are no objections.

She's a 2003 TJ Rubicon, 6.0 Chevy out of a 2005 2500 Silverado, 4L65E out of a 2001 Suburban, D60 front out of an 86 F350 with an ARB locker, 35 spline outters with Warn Premium hubs, corp. 14 bolt rear out of a 5 ton chevy box truck with a Detroit locker, 4.56 gears, shaved, 40" Krawlers with my own custom grooving, 6" rear axle stretch, home made comp cut and tube fenders. Quick disconect rear fenders and mud flaps. Street legal.

Trailer's registered as an 86 Algo. 14 bolt axle with center section removed, 3500lb springs, 38" military surplus Michelins, 2X3X1/8" main frame, LED tailights, 5,000lb highlift jack, removable pintle ring, 2 way tailgate, quick disconect fenders and mud flaps. Street legal

Here's how she started, when I used to wheel it;
Glenz '03 Jeep rubicon - YouTube

You can always check out my trailer and trail builds in my signature, and my youtube channel;
wannabejeeper - YouTube

WOW!!!!

And it gets 3mpg? But who cares!

I love it! I've been dreaming of a similar setup. I have tight logging trails on my property...

Years ago I owned a 73 Ford Bronco with a 351, 5" lift and a factory PTO winch... Of all the cars I've ever owned... it is the only one I truly miss and wish I could find another one.

I've also been trying to find a good deal on a military surplus utility trailer... (more like dreaming, not trying...)

Awesome rig. Welcome aboard!
Be well,
David