Page 277 of 366 FirstFirst ... 177227267274275276277278279280287327 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 3658
    Tractor
    Sportsman 570

Default Re: TODAYS SEAT TIME

Thanks David. I daily drove it for a year after the engine swap, and I think I was getting around 16MPG. My Cobalt gets twice that and what I saved in gas made the payments on it... so basicly a car for free. LOL

I've got a silly amount of cash into it, and I'd only get a fraction back if I were to sell it... so seeing as how I don't offroad anymore I just decided to use it as much as I could as a utility vehicle. It plows the driveway, hauls the trailer with whatever in it, and the winch is handy for logging and so on. I plan to use it to grade the trail and driveway once the trail's done. Not sure what that'll look like, but I'm sure TBN will be of help there.

Tractor
    Kubota L4400-1 HST,FEL, 3x3 remotes, TNT. BX1500 54 mmm

Quote Originally Posted by NS Gearhead View Post
    Thanks David. I daily drove it for a year after the engine swap, and I think I was getting around 16MPG. My Cobalt gets twice that and what I saved in gas made the payments on it... so basicly a car for free. LOL

I've got a silly amount of cash into it, and I'd only get a fraction back if I were to sell it... so seeing as how I don't offroad anymore I just decided to use it as much as I could as a utility vehicle. It plows the driveway, hauls the trailer with whatever in it, and the winch is handy for logging and so on. I plan to use it to grade the trail and driveway once the trail's done. Not sure what that'll look like, but I'm sure TBN will be of help there.
    Sweet looking Jeep. It is set up very well for rock crawling. I have been working on a YJ jeep to nothing to that level.
    Randall

1Timothy Chapter 2:
    3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
    4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
    5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles east and right by the big oak tree then to the creek.

Thanks guys! I was a little worried posting in this section without a tractor may not be well recieved. I'll continue to post the more day to day stuff here if there are no objections.

Here's my favorite picture to date;

She's a 2003 TJ Rubicon, 6.0 Chevy out of a 2005 2500 Silverado, 4L65E out of a 2001 Suburban, D60 front out of an 86 F350 with an ARB locker, 35 spline outters with Warn Premium hubs, corp. 14 bolt rear out of a 5 ton chevy box truck with a Detroit locker, 4.56 gears, shaved, 40" Krawlers with my own custom grooving, 6" rear axle stretch, home made comp cut and tube fenders. Quick disconect rear fenders and mud flaps. Street legal.

Trailer's registered as an 86 Algo. 14 bolt axle with center section removed, 3500lb springs, 38" military surplus Michelins, 2X3X1/8" main frame, LED tailights, 5,000lb highlift jack, removable pintle ring, 2 way tailgate, quick disconect fenders and mud flaps. Street legal

Here's how she started, when I used to wheel it;
    Glenz '03 Jeep rubicon - YouTube

You can always check out my trailer and trail builds in my signature, and my youtube channel;
    wannabejeeper - YouTube
    JEALOUS ! Enough said ~ I own 2 Jeeps & have always owned Jeeps but regrettably not like yours...Very Nice !
    Bob

WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.

NH - TC-29 , FEL, Bush hog, Bush hog brand finishing mower, Post hole digger, 6' Back blade, sub-soiler, Pallet forks, 20KW PTO Generator , 21 hp Murray Mower
    JD -3020 with FEL and a 16 HP. K-Grow Lawn Tractor (bought from K Mart 1994) and runs great !
    Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

Tractor
    Kubota L3010DT, Dresser TD7G Dozer

I found a used root rake for my dozer about 100 miles away from home. It was in a pile destined for scrap. All the way home I wondered if my FEL would be able to pick it up. It was right at the limit with the chains over the edge of the bucket but I wanted to keep the rake as far forward as I could so I could lay it down. After I got it stood up I coud just barely get it off the ground with the lift control but I could curl it up without any trouble.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -rootrake1-jpg   -rootrake2-jpg  
    "If you're not making any mistakes then you're not doing anything"

L3010DT, Farmi JL290 Winch, ATI Grapple, BearCat 5" Chipper, 6' Rear Blade,
    7' Sickle Bar, 5' Land Plane Grading Scraper, Dresser TD7G Dozer

Tractor
    2011 Kubota B3300SU

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Gould View Post
    I found a used root rake for my dozer about 100 miles away from home. It was in a pile destined for scrap. All the way home I wondered if my FEL would be able to pick it up. It was right at the limit with the chains over the edge of the bucket but I wanted to keep the rake as far forward as I could so I could lay it down. After I got it stood up I coud just barely get it off the ground with the lift control but I could curl it up without any trouble.
    Nice find!!

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet
    Kubota BH77 Backhoe with Bro-Tek mechanical thumb & Bro-Tek Ripper Tooth; Loflin 48 inch forks; Bro-Tek 2" rear wheel spacers; StabilWorks custom stabilizers; EA 66" Box Blade

Elite Member
    Tractor
    7040 HDC 1153 fel

looks like a load to lift for your tractor.

Tractor
    Kioti DK50SE HST w/FEL, John Deere LX266 & STX38 Mowers. Stihl MS290 20" bar, & FS190

I just did the same thing (similar) My F150 was getting 16mpg and I bought a used 2012 Ford Focus and on my commute from H3LL I'm consistently getting well over twice that... Heck my average for the last 5000 miles is like 34.5 or more. (I got 40 round trip to OBX).

The payment is much smaller than I was paying for gas...

In fact the mileage (and AC) is so good, it has seriously cut into my Harley riding...

That is a sweet Jeep... I'd love to have one like that.

Be well,
    David
    Former Submariner & Army SGT
    2011 Kioti DK50SE HST, KL-401 FEL w/72" bucket, tooth bar, & Ratchet Rake, 2 rear remotes, canopy, WR Long RBG72 Grapple, Woods BB72X cutter & TSG-50 stump grinder, TSC PHD, & more to come. Mowers 2003 JD LX266 42" deck mower, & old JD STX-38 (12.5 hp).

Managing 51 Acres of Virginia hills with ponds & streams, mature market timber, riding trails, empty pasture, long gravel drive, veggie garden, & yard.

Tractor
    1958 Ford 961 Powermaster

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Gould View Post
    Looks like it's pretty heavy duty!
    Kubota L5240 with loader and backhoe

1958 Ford 961 Powermaster LP

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kubota GL3240

Got to use the tractor to unload the new air compressor.
    http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/o...r/P1240297.jpg
    Grand L 3240. TSC 6' Rough Cutter, 66" Bradco Rock Bucket, New 7' Fred Cain Rake that needs a paint job, 6' United BB, Northern Tool 16 Gal Sprayer, 42" Pallet Forks Land Pride FDR1672 Finish Mower. Still looking for more attachments

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kubota GL3240

Got to use the tractor to unload the new air compressor.
    Grand L 3240. TSC 6' Rough Cutter, 66" Bradco Rock Bucket, New 7' Fred Cain Rake that needs a paint job, 6' United BB, Northern Tool 16 Gal Sprayer, 42" Pallet Forks Land Pride FDR1672 Finish Mower. Still looking for more attachments

Page 277 of 366 FirstFirst ... 177227267274275276277278279280287327 ... LastLast