TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,881  
I am a big fan of brush hog therapy... got a bit this evening after work. Also changed the oil and filter... 3005 was a tad over due for its 50 hour break in change at 54.2 hrs. Then brush hogged till dark.

got some more of that brush hogging ourselves, started like this mowing Kim & Dons 002.jpg

closer mowing Kim & Dons finished 003.jpg the wife does a good job running the (big )tractor while i ran the Ford Great having a gal that's happy to get the job done...

and willing mowing machines...mowing Kim & Dons finished 008.JPG
Brush cutting can be fun- work

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,882  
Broke a cardinal rule today and only ran the tractor for 5 minutes. But it was raining and I needed to drop off my mower for winter. Then my StabilWorks arrived in the mail. So I got a few minutes with the other woman even if she was silent. Thanks, Mark Hodge!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20131116_152304.png
    ForumRunner_20131116_152304.png
    974.5 KB · Views: 245
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,884  
Once again.....I'm stuck walking and the B3200 stays in the garage. But that's ok!! He's having fun.

1121131611.jpg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,885  
A friend of mine was hunting at my place today and he got a deer. Took the tractor into the woods where he got the deer, scooped it up with the FEL, brought back to his truck, and dumped it in the bed. He thought that beat dragging it almost a half a mile and lifting it into the truck - I was happy - it was Saturday and I got to do something useful with my tractor! WIN / WIN

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,886  
I moved a bunch of stuff out of the way with the new pallet forks... Handy things to have !!

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,889  
Cut into an embankment, removing three decent stumps in the process, to create 5 parking spots at my neighbor's house. In-progress.JPGBefore-parking-area.JPG
parking 2.JPGparking 1.JPG

Paul

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,890  
Had the unpleasant task of burying two of my brother in laws cows. Both got down yesterday for no apparent reason and this morning one was dead and the other was unable to hold up her head so I put her down also. Took the B 26 over and dug a couple of 6 foot deep burial bits. That took about an hour to dig and backfill in the 30F degree weather. While I was dressed up for the cold, I hooked up my new lawn sweeper and gathered up a dozen or so baskets of leaves to compost in the garden. If it ever dries up a bit, I need to till them in. Lot of acorns in the oak leaves and I hope they don't all sprout up in my garden.