TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #21  
~45-60 minutes in Bluford working my wifes horse lounging (longuing?) area (big figure 8 with a loop at one end). First time using the box scraper (it's ~1ft too narrow). Soo much easier than the old VAC (TN55 with cab). Warmer too! And draft control was really nice. Will have to go out in the day light and look it over.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #22  
I did about 4 hours worth of running the tiller around an acre or so of steep terrain. I was scarifying lightly for my fescue seed to go down. Most of the for hours was spent going up and down perpendicular to the contour. My neck is killing me from watching that tiller!

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #23  
22.5 hrs in the last 3 days. Excavating for a driveway slab, moving all that material plus about 20 yds of material removed for the shop slab and building a berm with it.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #28  
Hooked up the mower deck for the first time this season.

You dont really relize how much you miss the smell of fresh cut grass over the winter. <inhale deeply>

Moved some dirt around for garden prep. Raised bed for the strawberries.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME
schmism said:
Hooked up the mower deck for the first time this season.

You dont really relize how much you miss the smell of fresh cut grass over the winter. <inhale deeply>

Moved some dirt around for garden prep. Raised bed for the strawberries.
I could smell the cut onion grass in different spots where I was mowing yesterday.