TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,173  
You get the prize... expecting a girl. At hospital now... hurry up and wait... wont induce untill she's 39 weeks... which is tomorrow. So they start the IV at midnight tonight. Time for a nap till then.

Thanks to all...

Congratulations, :thumbsup: she's beautiful, ok, so whats my prize.:);)
With all them diesels, you wouldn't happen to have a good injection pump
for a 7.3 that you'd want to sell.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,174  
My 7.3's dont have 'injection pumps', perhaps you are refering to older pre-powerstroke 7.3's, which did have injection pumps (stanadyne DB-2 like my ol' chevy 6.2 has), or the HPOP (High Pressue Oil Pump) which is 'kinda' the 'injector pump' for the 7.3 PSD's like I have.

In either case... sorry. I have no spare parts. I will discuss your prize with my youngest son. He gets 'purple fuzzies' in his kindergarten class... more good deeds, more fuzzies, up to 3 per day. How meny you have at the end of the week, get a prize from the toy box if over a certin #. I'm sure you get at least one, probly 2, purple fuzzies. *grin*

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,175  
Beautiful little one. You're blessed. It amazes me how fast it goes. They are born ,next day they are walking, next day they are going to school, next day sleep overs, then driving and that's it. That fast. Seems like yesterday I was looking into my daughters eyes in the hospital, and today she's picking out a college. Enjoy them often and never ever choose work over a day you can spend with your child.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,176  
Beautiful little one. You're blessed. It amazes me how fast it goes. They are born ,next day they are walking, next day they are going to school, next day sleep overs, then driving and that's it. That fast. Seems like yesterday I was looking into my daughters eyes in the hospital, and today she's picking out a college. Enjoy them often and never ever choose work over a day you can spend with your child.

Ain't that the truth. My wife and I just realized last night that we are officially down to 1 tuition bill now.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,177  
Ain't that the truth. My wife and I just realized last night that we are officially down to 1 tuition bill now.

Now that thought scares the he!! outta me... oldest is 13... 5 more years and its gonna be an issue. We realized that the baby will be in kindergarten when he's a senior in HS. Yikes.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,178  
My youngest brother born 10 days before I graduated from HS. Hard to believe he will be 50 this June.
Here I am holding my son in my arms, holding my finger, gurgling, trusting me as his daddy. Huh, what
happened? He will turn 36 this summer. Time Warp? I just had him in my arms it seems yesterday
:anyone::confused:
Tom :confused2:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,180  
Happy and healthy baby girl today at 2:50 pm. Danielle Lorraine was 7 lbs and 18" long. She and momma are doing great! Asleep on my chest right now as momma takes a shower. Cute and perfect in every way!

Congratulations of the new baby. She is a beauty.