TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,181  
What with all the snow storm predicted up north, it was 70F at sun up this morning. I had to go out and mow my lawn for the second time this year, trying to keep down the early weed and rye grass growth. My Bermuda grass is still brown but should be coming out any day now. Some trees are leafed out while others are just budding. We have been having some really weird spring weather here.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,182  
007.jpg

I disc up the garden with the 3930. Also went down to the river field and cut down the weeds where the new fence is going. Then cut up a little place for a summer food plot for the deer and turkey. I had the camera in my pocket, but I forgot to take pictures down there.

Larro

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,183  
Started tilling up my food plots a few days ago.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,184  
Started tilling up my food plots a few days ago.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,185  
Cleaning up years of property neglect. I just came into the property about a year ago, so I have plenty to keep me busy :)
20140401_144500.jpg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,186  
Today's seat time... at work! Brought the ol' L2850 in the shop after we took the loader off. Ordered a new starter on wednesday, so when it got delivered this morning I knew what I'd be doing this afternoon.

It's had a rough life... 1986 mdl, has about 1700 hrs.

Starter was easy... but we're gonna do some minor cosmetic work, and mostly, do some repairs to the wiring harness. It cought fire over a dozen years ago and was repaired near the fuse block by the radiator support, but never worked right. So I removed it from the 'firewall' forward, found the wiring diagram in the shop service manual, and started choppin wires! (Its ok... I'm a trained professional, electrician for 15+ yrs) An old volvo wagon out back donated a chunk of wiring harness to use for repairs. It's gonna take a lot of solder and heat shrink tube! Back at it come monday.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,187  
Nice tire's.:)

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,188  
LOL... tires are about the only good looking part of it! But it still gets the job done... just looks like he!!.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,190  
I have a special connection with that ol' 2850.... I got to drive it the day it was delivered new... I was 9 years old. It got (ab)used by my boss, his 3 sons, and myself over the past 28 years.