TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,901  
. Really, thanks to all who have helped with their advise in all of my post on this site you guys and gals are making my disability tolerable as I continue to love life.:cool2:

:thumbsup:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,902  
. Really, thanks to all who have helped with their advise in all of my post on this site you guys and gals are making my disability tolerable as I continue to love life.:cool2:

:thumbsup:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,903  
About an hour moving snow with the L3400 Kubota.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,904  
Another hour today moving snow with the l3400.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,905  
I finished assembling my new flail mower, torqued and lubed everything, and spent about an hour playing with it.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,906  
We removed the box blade and put on the grader blade to deal with snow on our road (hill part) should we get snow this winter. Our neighbor is a brittle diabetic so if medical help is needed they can get up our road. Also we parked the tractor so the tire guy can come tomorrow and pump out some fluid and replace it with alcohol since it failed the freeze test with the sample we pulled when the tires were replaced last summer.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,907  
Got a couple hours yesterday on my parents B8200 dragging logs out of the woods and loading the split wood into my truck. Had to get the wife a Yule loge for Christmas. Lol

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,908  
Got 4 hours rearranging the landscape profile of my property over the last two days. I am re-locating a higher elevation to fill in a lowering slope.

It's been a fun exercise with loader work; practicing how to cut a smooth??, level grade out ? with the loader and then to fill in at a level also! I swiftly see that I do need the practice! I was pleased that my new tiller worked superb at loosening up the clay for removal with the loader; it's when I tilt down with the tooth bar just too far that I get dips and gouges! Aw well, I can always fix/smooth that back out by re-tilling after I'm down I reckon!

Especially with the box blade and leveling the built up portion...it's a somewhat taxing experience to get even close to what I want for a grade. I'll get what I want, but it's a good thing it's my own personal project...I'm way too slow to be a professional and working it for any sort of money, to say nothing about profit! But...it's been fun seat time!
Greg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,909  
Did some chipping for a customer yesterday for about 2 hours getting rid of a couple large pines that were taken down.

Attachments

• image-1955861409.jpg
    image-1955861409.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 188
  • image-2676762580.jpg
    image-2676762580.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 246
  • image-1788006773.jpg
    image-1788006773.jpg
    270.1 KB · Views: 187
  • image-3282977959.jpg
    image-3282977959.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 173
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,910  
Piston, great pics!
do you have a big fat weight in that bucket? Otherwise that looks like a lot of weight on the backend.
How much does that chipper weigh?
Very convenient getting it right in close.
I'm about to make a road through scrubby pine trees back to a pond and that sure looks like a neat tool to have.