Page 43 of 362 FirstFirst ... 33404142434445465393143 ... LastLast
    Tractor
    JD 3520 powerreverser

Default Re: TODAYS SEAT TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Mousefield View Post
    Nice trailer. Who is the maker and what type of cost is it?
    French company MAJAR , mine is a RMTB 1020. It can load one ton, does not require a separate registration or a special driving license (regulations are a nightmare here).
    Here is a link, but I'm afraid it's in French.
    http://www.majar.fr/Docs/Doc_Transporter.pdf
    Price is 3348.80 euros all (heavy) taxes included.
    American style drawbars being illegal here, you have to replace it by a hook, which costs an extra 956.80 euros.
    You are now allowed to drive on the highways ...
    3520 PR

Qualicum Beach on Vancouver Island, BC. Canada
    Tractor
    2008 CK35 HST

Moved, spread and leveled about 5 yards of lawn sand, then covered that with about 4-5 yards of composted dirt and got it pretty level. Had to rake it a bit before I could put the grass seed on it. Used the lawn tractor to push the seed into the dirt, also helped to flatten any small lumps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -genplug-042-jpg   -genplug-046-jpg   -genplug-049-jpg   -genplug-051-jpg  

Tractor
    John Deere 2520, 1989 John Deere 185, 1960 Panzer T70B

Couple of hours chipping the brush pile. The unorthodox looking rig you see is my chipping configuration. I place three pieces of plywood in the little trailer and chip the branches into it. This is how I transport it to the brush pile (in reverse, not far, thank Heavens...).

At any rate, the trailer in the picture was full of mulch when I finished.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_2528-jpg  
    Runner

Silver Member
    Tractor
    1987 Ford 2810

Four hours disking in last year's rye crop in my deer food plot. One hour bushhogging my food plot road and around one of my fields. This is the first year I have let my rye go to seed. I'm going to see if it will come up thick enough for this fall. Also disked my 1/2 acre pea patch, and 1/2 acre pinto and blackeyed pea patch, to sow rye back there. Gotta get ready for deer season.

Tractor
    John Deere 2520, 1989 John Deere 185, 1960 Panzer T70B

" Gotta get ready for deer season. "

I sure wish I could hunt on my property. I have deer and turkey through here constantly....
    Runner

Silver Member
    Tractor
    1987 Ford 2810

I saw a hen turkey and 10 half grown young in the food plot as I went in, and 8 adults in a different field. This is the first year in a long time I have seen young turkeys. Our deer are so plentiful that we have an earn a buck program going on. If you shoot a buck first, second deer must be a doe, and so on. I usually shoot a few does, a buck only if he's a bragger.

Tractor
    2007 Kubota L3400

Quote Originally Posted by Runner View Post
    Couple of hours chipping the brush pile. The unorthodox looking rig you see is my chipping configuration. I place three pieces of plywood in the little trailer and chip the branches into it. This is how I transport it to the brush pile (in reverse, not far, thank Heavens...).

At any rate, the trailer in the picture was full of mulch when I finished.
    Nice rig...

just the color is a little off.....

J
    "A Marine is a Marine. I set that policy two weeks ago there is no such thing as a former Marine. You're a Marine, just in a different uniform and you're in a different phase of your life."
    Gen James Amos, Commandant of the Marine Corps.

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor,SC CWP instructor, NRA,USPSA, Marine Corps Association, and Marine Corps League Member. I support the 2nd Amendment, don't you?

Silver Member
    Tractor
    '10 Kubota MX4700HST, R4s

Brought my new MX4700 HST home; fitted the Pat's quick hitch; latched onto the bush hog and drove 10 miles to my land. Mowed 2-3 acres today. Tomorrow: more mowing, but the fun stuff will be putting the grapple and front bucket to work.

mkane09

P.S. My tractor has 3.3 hours on it....

Tractor
    Kubota L3010DT, Dresser TD7G Dozer

Spent about 3hrs bush hogging skid roads that we use for ski trails in the winter. I am lucky to have room to hunt here. It is one of my favorite activities. Venison is the main stay of our meat diet. ( most years ).
    I don't have any food plots but I take awful good care of my wild apple trees which are spread around.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -mow1-jpg   -mow2-jpg   -mow3-jpg  
    "If you're not making any mistakes then you're not doing anything"

L3010DT, Farmi JL290 Winch, ATI Grapple, BearCat 5" Chipper, 6' Rear Blade,
    7' Sickle Bar, 5' Land Plane Grading Scraper, Dresser TD7G Dozer

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota, John Deere, Case, Massey Ferguson, Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Gould View Post
    Spent about 3hrs bush hogging skid roads that we use for ski trails in the winter. I am lucky to have room to hunt here. It is one of my favorite activities. Venison is the main stay of our meat diet. ( most years ).
    I don't have any food plots but I take awful good care of my wild apple trees which are spread around.
    Some really pretty scenery.
    Thread on helpful tractor abbreviations: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/o...-acronyms.html

Page 43 of 362 FirstFirst ... 33404142434445465393143 ... LastLast