TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #432  
I spent about 4 hours total in the field. Mowed with the Bush Hog 84 inch rear discharge. The balers showed up and baled the west pasture so I cleaned that up, and then went to the back of the property where a friend is putting up a deer stand and mowed his food plot and the trail back to the stand. When I got back from that the baler were done in the east pasture so I cleaned up a little on that side. Still have about a 1/2 hour to go in the east pasture. It sure was hot! The sun screen saved my bucket for sure.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #433  
Spent about 3hrs bush hogging skid roads that we use for ski trails in the winter. I am lucky to have room to hunt here. It is one of my favorite activities. Venison is the main stay of our meat diet. ( most years :) ).
I don't have any food plots but I take awful good care of my wild apple trees which are spread around.

too bad deer dont eat ferns! You should rip them up and plant something i bet that soil wou;d grow some steller greens.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #434  
I've been meaning to ask this for months!

Should an hour reading TBN posts count?:thumbsup:

:laughing::laughing:

:cool2:

J

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #435  
I've been meaning to ask this for months!
Should an hour reading TBN posts count?:thumbsup:
:laughing::laughing:
:cool2:
J

Only if your sitting on your tractor seat while tractor is running putting time on the hour meter w/a laptop . :)
Boone

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #436  
too bad deer dont eat ferns! You should rip them up and plant something i bet that soil wou;d grow some steller greens.

It sure looks that way and is pretty but it is actually a sign that the area was once over grazed pasture and the soil is fairly depleted. Once trees start they grow OK. But they are slow to start.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #437  
Only if your sitting on your tractor seat while tractor is running putting time on the hour meter w/a laptop . :)
Boone

don't temp me!
she needs to be cranked and I am just about that bored...:laughing::laughing:

J

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #438  
I didn"t actually have any seat time today, but it is parked in front of my shop and I can see it thru the window while I am drinking a few cool ones, in my shop in the A/C. Heat index was still 100 degrees when I left work at 5:00p.m. I may pat her on the seat when I go in tonite. Does that count for anythiing? lol zman :p

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #439  
I didn"t actually have any seat time today, but it is parked in front of my shop and I can see it thru the window while I am drinking a few cool ones, in my shop in the A/C. Heat index was still 100 degrees when I left work at 5:00p.m. I may pat her on the seat when I go in tonite. Does that count for anythiing? lol zman :p

hey nieghbor!

I work in Spartanburg, and live just over the line in NC...

it sure is hot!!

J

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #440  
Hey Radar, I work in Greenville so we really aint that far apart. zman:cool: