TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,103  
Spent a few hours over the last couple days moving some dirt on the shop. Going to pour concrete around the end of next week.

Attachments

• image-1168937255.jpg
    image-1168937255.jpg
    622.3 KB · Views: 133
  • image-984257684.jpg
    image-984257684.jpg
    555.9 KB · Views: 114
  • image-2119777031.jpg
    image-2119777031.jpg
    589.1 KB · Views: 108
  • image-2533924534.jpg
    image-2533924534.jpg
    541.3 KB · Views: 138
  • image-3147828685.jpg
    image-3147828685.jpg
    602.9 KB · Views: 134
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,104  
Must be a story that goes with that ???
Yea. The Motto of the story is ALWAYS have ROPS up and Seatbelt on!
Bucket was low, ballast present, being careful. Rear tire got in a small rut and was all she wrote. Hold on tight and tuck in. I was VERY lucky today.
Smoked like a freight train with motor on its side till it died. Even key wouldn't shut it off till it choked out.
Seatbelt was a little tricky getting released with 200lbs pulling on it. If this would have been in water a seat belt cutter would have been needed!

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,105  
Yea. The Motto of the story is ALWAYS have ROPS up and Seatbelt on!
Bucket was low, ballast present, being careful. Rear tire got in a small rut and was all she wrote. Hold on tight and tuck in. I was VERY lucky today.
Smoked like a freight train with motor on its side till it died. Even key wouldn't shut it off till it choked out.
Seatbelt was a little tricky getting released with 200lbs pulling on it. If this would have been in water a seat belt cutter would have been needed!

Seems to be a lot packed into that short story. Glad you are OK. You think it was running on it's motor oil until it died ?? You said you finished the job so you must have it upright and running again.

gg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,106  
I spent a few more hours on my fields saturday, until it rained, and again tonight, until it got dark, way too early. Hard to get pictures of the finished product in the dark!

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,107  
Spent about an hour sawing then moving a huge poplar tree that fell across one of my dad's fences. One thing good though, I got to use my forks, that I just changed over to SSQA, to move the logs and brush. They worked even better than I was hoping for and saved us a ton of work. My 84 year old dad was impressed too.

Sorry no pics yet.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,108  
Seems to be a lot packed into that short story. Glad you are OK. You think it was running on it's motor oil until it died ?? You said you finished the job so you must have it upright and running again. gg
It must have ran on the motor oil. I never knew it could or would do that. Used a bigger tractor to turn back over, but wouldn't start for 30 min. The starter would start to turn a little and stop? Like vapor locked or something. When it finally started lots of blue smoke for a few min. After looking at another pic, my bucket wasn't as low as I had thought.

image-2129764794.jpg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,109  
You were lucky in many ways here, first, your aok and not injured and second, a runaway diesel will run on its own oil until theres no more, and we all know what happens when they run with no oil.
Glad its still running for you, the only way to stop a runnaway is to cut off its supply of air.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,110  
You were lucky in many ways here, first, your aok and not injured and second, a runaway diesel will run on its own oil until theres no more, and we all know what happens when they run with no oil. Glad its still running for you, the only way to stop a runnaway is to cut off its supply of air.
I never realized that they would run on oil like that. Scary when you want it stopped. If this has went Omer the edge into basement it was a 9' drop with lots of long & short rebar sticking up. Enough to make you cringe
I need to get back in there with it this morning.