Page 6 of 617 FirstFirst ... 34567891656106506 ... LastLast
    Tractor
    Kubota B1750

Default Re: TODAYS SEAT TIME

raking weed and silt from the pond - my every summer repeated efforts.
    Regards,

Prokop

I was put on Earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Now I'm so far behind, I'll never die!

Super Star Member
    First organized permanent settlement in the northwest territory
    Tractor
    2003 Kubota BX1500/2004 Kubota Bx23/2005 Kubota BX1500

Knocked the tall weeds down in 2 dirt piles with the FEL and BH of the BX23.
    Tractors 2003 Kubota BX1500 / 2004 Kubota Bx23 / 2005 Kubota BX1500.
    Attachments 60'' Front Blade/48'' Rear Tiller/FEL/Back Hoe /
    60'' MMM/Clamp on Forks/48'' MMM
    South of Canton Ohio L .B

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Century 3035

Started mowing the grass last night. After a couple of passes realized something wasn't right. Looked under the mower deck and I was missing a blade!

Started walking the passes to find the blade. It wasn't there. As I was walking down to the barn to talk to the wife, found the blade, with its bolt, where I had set the mower.

I took it all back to the garage and tried putting the blade back on. It wouldn't go. I started looking at the bolt and realized it was sheared off inside the spindle shaft!

Ordered a new shaft, should be here Thursday.
    Century 3035, FEL, RC, RFM, Box Blade, Pond Scoop, Boom Pole, Hay Spear

Silver Member
    Tractor
    New Holland TC35D w 16LA FEL

No seat time here. Been raining since Sunday, 5 inches so far falling at a nice slow steady rate. I can see the grass growing and greening up!!

May not sound like a big deal to some but we have needed rain here for quite some time. I will have an excuse, I mean need, for some seat time once Fay has gone away.
    New Holland TC35DA with 16LA FEL, Bush Hog sq600 Cutter, Woods rm8400 finish mower,Box Blade, 3pt Tiller, Boom Pole, Log Splitter, Hustler ZTR

Spent 3 hours sitting at the doctor's office, wish it had been on the tractor!!

Tractor
    Kubota BX24

I didn't sit in the seat today but some tools, manuals and parts did as I assembled and attached my new goodies from BXpanded. Then it started raining so I guess testing the sprayer will have to wait a day or two.
    -Scott

BX24 FEL, BH, 54" Finecut MMM, Woods Landscape Rake, BXpanded sprayer, forks and BH dolly .... so far.

Tractor
    Montana 4340C w/Loader, JD GX345 w/54in. mower

Destroyed and moved to the burn pile the remander of the old lean-to wood shed that a tree fell on last month. The front forks came in handy for that even though a grapple would have been nicer.
    Graded the area so hopefully next weekend will rebuild it and put all the wood that had been cut and split already back into it.
    Tilled up one of my sweet corn fields so I can reseed it with oats.
    Bush hogged a path to the black berry bushes so mom can make a pie tomorrow.
    Picked a couple buckets of stone out of another field that will be next years sweet corn and pumpkins.
    Over all put 6.4 hours on the montana today.
    Montana 4340C w/loader, AgroTrend FU78 rear snowblower with hydraulic shute rotation, Horst 48" pallet forks, 3pt. 2-bottom plow, 6ft. bush hog rotarty cutter, 3pt. Woods 7ft back blade, 3pt. cultivator, 5ft 3pt. york rake, 6' KKII tiller, JD494 4-row planter. Future attachments: backhoe, grapple

I've been putting a lot of hours on this old green office chair. In fact I do believe it's over-due for a shot of Tri-Flo on occassion it will (ahem) make the sound of breaking wind whilst I am on the phone ; most people I know and are used to it and don't seem to mind

...ahhh, yes, lubed it up so now no more potentially embarrassing moments, and it only took me 12 years
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TODAYS SEAT TIME-dscn0658-jpg  

Super Star Member
    First organized permanent settlement in the northwest territory
    Tractor
    2003 Kubota BX1500/2004 Kubota Bx23/2005 Kubota BX1500

Quote Originally Posted by LBrown59 View Post
    Knocked the tall weeds down in 2 dirt piles with the FEL and BH of the BX23.
    FOLLOW UP:
    Haueld These with the FEL then burnt them.
    Tractors 2003 Kubota BX1500 / 2004 Kubota Bx23 / 2005 Kubota BX1500.
    Attachments 60'' Front Blade/48'' Rear Tiller/FEL/Back Hoe /
    60'' MMM/Clamp on Forks/48'' MMM
    South of Canton Ohio L .B

Tractor
    Kubota L4740 HST with FEL

Great seat time this weekend. 10 hours Friday and 10 hours Saturday cultivating, broadcasting large seed (oats, IC peas, Austrian Winter peas), covering seed with tiller set at 2", packing with roller, broadcasting small seed (white clover, arrowleaf clover, chicory) and broadcasting 1,000 lbs of fertilizer on 7 plots for total of 4 acres. Great fun! Now, if it would just rain.

Page 6 of 617 FirstFirst ... 34567891656106506 ... LastLast