TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #6,471  
Nice...darn nice setup Hayden...yeah I'm drooling. :)

Thanks! I sold the dozer in my avatar a number of years ago and got the mini-ex in it's place. When you need a dozer, it's a great thing to have, but the mini-ex is way more versatile - more than I ever imagined. The dozer would sit for long periods of time without use, where the mini-ex gets used pretty consistently.

Coming up soon I think is trenching and burying 3000' of conduit to bring reliable internet into my place. That will be a big project.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #6,472  
There is no doubt that mowing around obstacles and cleaning up land and shore land has added a great deal of use to the property and, I think, greatly increased property values. Years ago I figure I got about $20,000 more for a place because of cleaning, bush hogging and hauling out fallen trees and such. It really didn't take much time.

The prior photos of work done are excellent and the mower head is really neat.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #6,473  
Old stuff for me, but here's an example of Before and After as accomplished by my small B7800 w/5' rotary cutter. This was earlier on; it's been 6 years now; I figure a good $100k worth of improvement (valuation) so far (though I have no intention of ever selling).

Before:

P1050477.JPG

After:

P1100931.JPG

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #6,475  
:thumbsup: made it look so essy compare to the old way of doing it.
Thanks for sharing.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #6,476  
Yes, that was pretty nifty the way you picked that building apart.

gg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #6,478  
Mowed with the massey. 1477965100679.jpg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #6,479  
I mulched some leaves. My preferred method is to mulch them regularly to keep them under control and then drag out the dreaded Cyclone rake after they are all down for a final cleaning.

image-3227872489.jpg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #6,480  

to quote a wise man...;)

your pic so reminded me of the one I posted, got a chuckle out of that.

converted the muffler to horizontal so now when I mow it's a little quieter. That big 3 cylinder simply has a bark to it,
makes the Kubota sound like a swiss watch. Of course one is open and one has a cab.

Attachments

• IMG_0128.JPG
    IMG_0128.JPG
    996.7 KB · Views: 143
  • MF muffler 4.jpg
    MF muffler 4.jpg
    789.8 KB · Views: 169