TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #641  
Cleared a 900' long x 20' wide trail thru my jungle to control the property line & expose an old, dilapidated fence I'll be replacing.

Super dusty again. Weather man says we got no measurable rain for October.

For the first time in a while I didn't get stung by anything :eek:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #642  
Cleared a 900' long x 20' wide trail thru my jungle to control the property line & expose an old, dilapidated fence I'll be replacing.

Super dusty again. Weather man says we got no measurable rain for October.

For the first time in a while I didn't get stung by anything :eek:

Where are you from Beppington? I live in Indiana and we haven't had any rain in almost 4 months. Well anything substantial. I think last week or so it rained but only for an hour or so, and I'm guessing most of it ran off before it could do any good.

I finished cutting down a stump that was about 18"x28", then removed a few trees with the tractor and grapple. Tried to tackle a bigger tree and when I went to put push it over to get the root ball to pop out, the thing just broke off at ground level. I'm either gonna need to hire an excavator to come in or rent one. For some reason the perimeter of where I want to put the barn keeps needing to grow. Is that normal?

Wedge

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #643  
Finished my road side mowing with the sickle bar - Last time for the year. Greased and oiled the sickle bar and put it in the meadow for the winter then greased the tractor and did the rest of the 50 hr increment service - was 5 hrs over due but wanted to wait til I put the mower away and get into the grease just one time.
We have had a very wet month here. Can't work in the woods anymore until it freezes but Wed morning is supposed to be 15 degrees :thumbsup:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #644  
One question: Why do you have a blue chipper on a yellow tractor??? ;):confused:

I ask myself that everyday I look at my tractor. :confused2:

I don't remember what colors they had when I ordered it through Implement Sales, LLC out of Stone Mountain, GA. I think it was green or blue so I took the blue.

I used to have a yellow ranger that matched my tractor but now I have a blue F-150 so I guess the chipper matches my truck. Now I just need to match my tractor to my truck and then everything will be good. :thumbsup:

Maybe I can get my mom to trade me her NH tc45 boomer, I think that's what she has, for my Sc2400. I wonder if she'll trade me even up for it.. :thumbdown:

Attachments

• 100_3365.jpg
    100_3365.jpg
    602.3 KB · Views: 235
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #645  
So does it count as seat time if I put 2 hours on the meter but other than a few minutes was never in the seat. standing on a pallet on the forks bolting a steel building together in 33 degree weather with 30 knots of wind but at least the rain stopped:D

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #646  
I ask myself that everyday I look at my tractor. :confused2:

I don't remember what colors they had when I ordered it through Implement Sales, LLC out of Stone Mountain, GA. I think it was green or blue so I took the blue.

I used to have a yellow ranger that matched my tractor but now I have a blue F-150 so I guess the chipper matches my truck. Now I just need to match my tractor to my truck and then everything will be good. :thumbsup:

Maybe I can get my mom to trade me her NH tc45 boomer, I think that's what she has, for my Sc2400. I wonder if she'll trade me even up for it.. :thumbdown:
Haha, OK...;) I guess everything can't be perfect! :confused2: Oh, and is that smoke in the picture??? :confused:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #647  
Today I was moving more piles of free dirt on my lot, when the crew doing the water project came up to me and asked me to help them out.

Their large Kubota shovel excavator had dug out a large hole in the street in front of my house. They needed to make the hole wider in order to accomplish what they were doing (installing a new hydrant across the street)

So...the street is a dead end and wen they were finishing up, the pile of dirt they needed back in the hole was on the far side of the hole. The excavator could not reach across the hole to get the dirt to put back in the hole.

That is where I came in.

They asked me to use my NH T1510 to push the dirt back into the hole from my side....

haha....they know who to call on when they need the right man.....me, yes me!!!

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #648  
Today I was moving more piles of free dirt on my lot, when the crew doing the water project came up to me and asked me to help them out.

Their large Kubota shovel excavator had dug out a large hole in the street in front of my house. They needed to make the hole wider in order to accomplish what they were doing (installing a new hydrant across the street)

So...the street is a dead end and wen they were finishing up, the pile of dirt they needed back in the hole was on the far side of the hole. The excavator could not reach across the hole to get the dirt to put back in the hole.

That is where I came in.

They asked me to use my NH T1510 to push the dirt back into the hole from my side....

haha....they know who to call on when they need the right man.....me, yes me!!!

I guess they called on you since you're the one with all the free dirt...:thumbsup: