TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #6,641  
Great idea. She will always remember that picture.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #6,642  
Yesterday, I got a few hours in a Cat backhoe. No digging, forks on the loader, unloading pipe... To the tune of about 7k feet of 8" plastic water pipe. 3 semi truck loads. As shop mechanic at work, its nice to get out and do something different. Paid seat time in equipment is the best!

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #6,643  
Logged 1.7 hrs brush hogging this half acre lot. Moved around a few piles of debris for the neighbor. Little Max 26 is performing nicely. I love this little tractor so far all 28 hrs on her. IMG_20170105_105001164_HDR.jpgIMG_20170105_153325455_HDR.jpg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #6,644  
You cleaned that up pretty nicely - looks good now

gg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #6,646  
Unfortunately, my seat time was to bury our cat we've had for 17 yrs. We found him as a stray kitten down along our property line, probably dropped off by someone. Buried him in that spot.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #6,647  
Unfortunately, my seat time was to bury our cat we've had for 17 yrs. We found him as a stray kitten down along our property line, probably dropped off by someone. Buried him in that spot.
Sorry for your loss... I am more of a dog lover than a cat person but have had a couple cats that lived way longer than I would have ever imagined as a indoor/outdoor pet. Amazing survival skills.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #6,649  
buckeyefarmer
I am truly sorry for your loss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I didn't put the snow blower on this year so I am doing the snow removal trip with the back blade and loader bucket. 2 hours today and it will be another 2 hours tomorrow.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #6,650  
Today I used my tractor for a quick and dirty rope test. I had some 6mm synthetic rope I was debating using on my homemade winch if it passed, but it failed. First I hooked it over the tip of the grapple to reduce lifting force. It held all it would lift using the lift cylinder only. After I saw how much it stretched I decided it was unsuitable for winch line. Then just for fun I hooked it over the back of the grapple to see if I could break it, it did break. I could have broke it using the curl cylinders the first time.IMG_9052.JPGIMG_9053.JPG