TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #673  
Wait, on the tractor? It is hard to tell from the pics. How did it roll?

It was an eyesore removal job. These dishes became obsolete in the '90's. Plus, it gave me a chance to find another use for forking around on Bigger Blue.:D

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #674  
Plowing snow to make way for all the guests coming to the farm for Thanksgiving. Single digit temps with a stiff breeze on an open station... BRRRRRR!!!:eek:

Joe

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #675  
Nice chipper! :thumbsup: Did you get one of the models that also vacuums leaves?

No, I have never seen one of those. I bought this one used. It is probabaly about 12 years old. A guy down the road had it and never used it. He let me use it when ever I wanted. He had it for sale for $2500. I offered him $1200 for it and three years later he said I could have it for that as long as he could use it (which he hasn't in five years). No one else had even made an offer.
I feel very lucky to have it. I could not have justified the higher price.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #677  
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #678  
Interesting. Looks like I could make one from what I have. The other interesting thing is they show 1.5" holes in the screen. I have 7/8 or 1" in my screen and it clogs with damp leaves. What I have works great chipping wood but I should try the more open screen for shredding.

Thanks

gg

I think there is an optional blower that is for use with the leaf vacuum. If you check out the full line video on this page it gives the details:

http://www.bearcatproducts.com/outdoor-equipment/product/135/5 inch Chipper/Shredder

You might be able to get the bigger screen for your existing unit for use with the leaves. On out engine driven chipper/shredder we had the same problem with compost. We got a slotted screen for use with wet material, but we have not tried it yet.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #679  
Plowed MY snow from driveway, mailbox and from county road in front of my driveway so the county does not plow THERE snow into MY driveway and mailbox:D

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #680  
spruce DEERE - I feel your pain also I plowed snow from the same storm. Time in the seat is time in the seat.