TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #6,851  
Not hard to see why you live there, Lynn. Beautiful.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #6,852  
Thanks, I really like this time of year. When a storm hits it generally rains in the valley and snows in the mountains.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #6,853  
I unloaded this big B, IMG_7248.JPG
IMG_7251.JPG
IMG_7252.JPG

And hauled it to the cattle feeder, I don't have a bale spike, just pallet forks. So this happened lol, first time ever.
IMG_7253.JPG

It wasn't hard to right up, did it by hand lol.
IMG_7255.JPG

Here's an example of the 4x5 bales I have been feeding them.
IMG_7219.JPG
IMG_7208.JPG

Also I got the garden tractor out, mowed down the garden, that's all the tractor related stuff today lol.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #6,855  
Well they didn't seem to care much about presentation! :D

Not at all, literally seconds after it was unloaded they were on it, they do that to all the new bales.

That was a 4x6 bale.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #6,858  
Mike, I am about 150 miles north of Richfield

Kevin, It worked great. I did have to reseed my field again because I believe I seeded to deep the first time. I made an adjustment on the arms to the jackshaft and it seems just right now. It is growing so something is going right.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #6,859  
Couple hours seat time using rear scraper blade and bucket 4" heavy wet snow the is morning.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #6,860  
CatFever--May I say that is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. Sure, the view is great but the fences, fields and buildings are about as perfect as one could ask for. What is that first drag type harrow that you are pulling?