TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #711  
My seat time today was moving small amounts of snow with the FEL(still haven't put the front mount blower on), and taking ashes to the woods.

Definitely have enough snow here for snowmobiles(I don't have one), but your welcome to load up......leave NY..........and sled here:thumbsup:

The neighbor will gladly lead you through all the trails.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #712  
Plowing snow! :cool:
See my "Chains and lights" thread for the gory details.

Joe

Attachments

• 100_3995.jpg
    100_3995.jpg
    629.4 KB · Views: 253
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #713  
My seat time was short just far enough outside of the garage to put the chains on. I put field chains on the back and 2 link cross chains on the front.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #714  
Spent two days with my son moving dirt for our shooting range; start back after Christmas and when weather permits.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #716  
Well I spent way more time letting it warm up than the 5 minutes it took me to pull my truck out of a ditch. :laughing: Before you ask, NO pictures. I was backing out of the pole barn last night and not paying attention when I noticed I was close to the edge. Of course I debated over pulling forward or just trying to nurse it off the edge while I continued backing. But it seemed like soooo much trouble to pull forward, you guessed it, in the 1 ft ditch. Just enough snow/ice on the ground that it would not drive out in 4wd.

Well I decided since I had the tractor all warmed up I went ahead and used the FEL on the burms I had. The last 2 weeks have been on the warm side 35-40 during the day so with the thaw and freeze cycle my snow berms had become ice berms. Not now!!!:thumbsup:

We have about a foot of snow forcasted over the next few days so I will get some good seat time using the blower.

P.S. Do I get any points if I admit that I was going down to the road (1 1/2 miles)to get the newspaper out of the box for my wife?

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #718  
Doing the same as everyone else here in the northeast today. Impossible to say how much snow we got. Every where you look it is a different depth and its still moving around. Although the wind has died down a lot.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #720  
Doing the same as everyone else here in the northeast today. Impossible to say how much snow we got. Every where you look it is a different depth and its still moving around. Although the wind has died down a lot.

Yeah I know. In some areas we had nothing and in others we had like 3' or 4'...:confused2: