TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #7,211  
20170604_105102_zps6estork2.jpg

Finally gave up on the shovel and dug out all the way around it with the FEL and rolled it up out of the ground.

20170604_112312_zpsy9f65kew.jpg

I tried to eat soup with chopsticks once as well... Glad you chose to use your spoon after a while! :p

Sorry... couldn't resist.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #7,212  
I hauled more logs and more stumps IMG_9952.JPGIMG_9951.JPGIMG_9945.JPG

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #7,213  
Cleaning up the yard after several rains and limbs falling out of the trees.

DSC01139_zpsxtxgsvhq.jpg

After a pass with the Ferris my yard will look a lot different.

I went on to work on the pecan orchard as well. I need to do a GOPRO video! ;)

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #7,214  
Cleaning up the yard after several rains and limbs falling out of the trees.

DSC01139_zpsxtxgsvhq.jpg

After a pass with the Ferris my yard will look a lot different.

I went on to work on the pecan orchard as well. I need to do a GOPRO video! ;)

What is the crop?

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #7,215  
Finished getting the rest of my hay put up. The barn is full to the rafters. The bale sweep worked great, however the ballast box made it all possible. Total seat time yesterday was about 8 hours.:D

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #7,217  
My seat time today, was running the haybine cutting hay, but I didn't take any picts...

SR

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #7,218  
Finished getting the rest of my hay put up. The barn is full to the rafters. The bale sweep worked great, however the ballast box made it all possible. Total seat time yesterday was about 8 hours.:D

what a great way to spend a vacation day! :thumbsup:
bale sweep looks very nice, your pictures even nicer, keep them coming, and try to sleep in
at least one morning

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #7,219  
Pics from thursday. Had a section of driveway excavated a month ago to remove and replace the concrete blocks that had sunk and cracked allowing water to wash the road away from the bridge abutment. The section then settled creating a big dip which made vehicles scrape.

66Crjmq.jpg

Did a quick fix with a yard of 1" crusher run. After shoveling it by hand I have decided I need a dump trailer!

Switched to a rear blade from the LPGS after the first pass. The recently installed top n tilt was worth its weight in gold for keeping the blade depth consistent when driving forward/backing up from flat up the hill.

wWni6gj.jpg

lVZL5Ai.jpg

cJvUfgJ.jpg

Zhndhju.jpg

Came out pretty decent. Used the truck to pack it all down after the photos were taken.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #7,220  
what a great way to spend a vacation day! :thumbsup:
bale sweep looks very nice, your pictures even nicer, keep them coming, and try to sleep in
at least one morning

Thanks, I will for sure sleep in. I have posted these pictures in the hay thread but here's a couple shots.

20170609_184804.jpg
20170609_191025.jpg