TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #721  
I didn't put in any seat time today but in the last two days the wife and I put in a lot of time skiing on our trails which take quite a bit of seat time to maintain. So I have fun on both ends. Lots of nice snow now. Yesterday was cold, sunny, and windy. Today was warmer, cloudy, and spitting snow. Yesterday would have been a better picture day but I forgot the camera.

Attachments

• Skiing1.JPG
    Skiing1.JPG
    575.3 KB · Views: 274
  • Skiing2.JPG
    Skiing2.JPG
    441.5 KB · Views: 265
  • Skiing3.JPG
    Skiing3.JPG
    439.3 KB · Views: 257
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #722  
snow? it was 70 plus here thursday, i spent the day in the woods clearing brush and started cutting a road up the side of a hill wearing a t-shirt and jeans, man it was nice. Of corse it was 18 this am so no seat time today, got to love this oklahoma weather.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #723  
I didn't put in any seat time today but in the last two days the wife and I put in a lot of time skiing on our trails which take quite a bit of seat time to maintain. So I have fun on both ends. Lots of nice snow now. Yesterday was cold, sunny, and windy. Today was warmer, cloudy, and spitting snow. Yesterday would have been a better picture day but I forgot the camera.

Beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #724  
Made a couple trips up and down my road, which is a little icy now after the rain. I use the studded ice chains to put some pock marks in the ice so that next time we have snow it will have something to grab onto and stick better. The little ice chips also work like sand to increase traction. Not much good comes from warm weather in the middle of winter.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #725  
Finally received enough snow to justify putting the snowblower on.

Moved 12 inches of the white stuff this morning from my blactop driveway, removed the snow from the dog run area, opened up the trail halfway through my wooded section.

Then went to the neighbors and cleared their large gravel driveway.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #728  
Moved more snow with the Massey and FEL today, after I finally got it running(fuel gelled).

Attachments

• snow5.jpg
    snow5.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 257
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #729  
don, i use power service in my tractors. it say's to double the amount in winter. never had one gell.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #730  
don, i use power service in my tractors. it say's to double the amount in winter. never had one gell.
I must have missed that part............I just read the front "treats 100 gallons".

But my plans were to double the dose after this incident.............Thanx for the info. And thanx for letting everyone on the forum know that I did not read the directions. :laughing::laughing::laughing: