TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #7,363  
Job well done. I snow blew a neighbor's driveway (it was real bad packed down, so not as trivial as it sounds) a couple years ago and often widen our seasonal road. Feels good to do.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #7,364  
and a very nice job too!

Thanks!

She drove up to my house today and dropped off a huge berry pie in thanks. There goes my diet.

Told her she needs a truckload of staymat to get delivered so it can be spread and the driveway crowned otherwise it will just keep happening.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #7,365  
Did some bush hogging today. running over the saplings i wound up with a thorn in the tire. had to drive over to the tire shop and get it plugged. shortly after i started and at the end. had the grapple on the front had to pick up sapling out didn't fell comfortable driving over it. several 3" saplings in coming from the same root ball. anything else that got stuck in teh grapple got dropped in a pile and pushed into the woods after i was done

IMG_0559.JPG

IMG_0560.JPG

IMG_0561.JPG

IMG_0562.JPG

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #7,366  
IMG_2515.jpg
Out getting some mowing done. Nothing heavy since this is the second cutting this year. 105F so a little bit warm! This should keep the Fire Dept. from writing a citation to clear the brush.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #7,367  
Love the pic... tractor faded colors fitting in perfectly with landscape. Yeah... that's a little hot!

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #7,368  
View attachment 516707
Out getting some mowing done. Nothing heavy since this is the second cutting this year. 105F so a little bit warm! This should keep the Fire Dept. from writing a citation to clear the brush.

I don't know how you guys do that. I start to whine and complain when it hits 85 degrees. We took a drive up thru parts of CA a couple years ago in August. It was quite beautiful.

gg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #7,369  
View attachment 516707

I'm not sure the a/c in my cab would cool that...you are a stronger guy than me for sure. Low humidity or not...
I can see why the fire co. wants that mowed, boy does that look dry and flammable. Says someone who for many years
had a metal water can on his back hiking into fields putting out fires with the volunteer fire company. We had a old fashioned tourist ride steam train
that came through our town in PA, only went about ten miles, but sparks would set the fields on fire constantly. Fire line in the field always goes faster than you can imagine.
Farmers around here burn their fields, one neighbor burned down an equipment shed doing that when the fire line got away from him.

I know California is under some fire emergency now, pretty common occurrence it seems.
Great tractor Jim. Like an older Honda Accord, the best that Japan could make.
So good it impressed John Deere for sure. My JD garden tractor engine is a 23hp Yanmar.
So are many of the JD SCUTs. Is yours grey market like many in California?

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #7,370  
I took the time to repair a small hole in the parking strip next to my house. Only reason was I wanted to give my grand daughters some time in the tractor with grandpa. They are 3 and 6 and had a blast. Job took a total of 2 minutes maybe less but was worth it.