TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #7,541  
Spread about 4 tons or crusher fines on the driveway today, got about 6 tons to spread tomorrow. Also gotta load about 40 bags of 80# Crete into the loader and move them out of the way. (Wasn't home when the supplier dropped them, they put 2 pallets on the drive blocking half of the door.)

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #7,543  
Spread about 4 tons or crusher fines on the driveway today, got about 6 tons to spread tomorrow. Also gotta load about 40 bags of 80# Crete into the loader and move them out of the way. (Wasn't home when the supplier dropped them, they put 2 pallets on the drive blocking half of the door.)

I've got 30 yards coming tomorrow. Should be a good full day of seat time

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #7,544  
Where's the seat time in that? :thumbdown:

Well I've moved more than my fair share of junk vehicles and any time I can get it done under its own power is a plus.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #7,545  
did the neighborhood a favor and cut down my farmer neighbor's overgrown field.
Don't have a bush hog, but I was about to sharpen the blades on my finish mower so figured might as well dull them some more.
Dangerous for tires, but after mowing everything twice, all worked out fine. Big challenge was not plugging radiators, thankfully I checked at lunch time and cleaned them
before going back out. Took a long time to blow out all that pollen at end of day.
Weeds were over top of cab.

Attachments

• IMG_0147.JPG
    IMG_0147.JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 165
  • IMG_0146.JPG
    IMG_0146.JPG
    5.5 MB · Views: 195
  • IMG_0142.JPG
    IMG_0142.JPG
    6.5 MB · Views: 183
  • IMG_0143.JPG
    IMG_0143.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 145
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #7,546  
Drew, be careful with that deep stuff. It’s hard on your RFM belts.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #7,547  
It was to hot to work today. At least for me it is. This is yesterdays work. Cut some fir for saw logs and built a nice brush pile for the critters with some of the slash. The variety of wildlife I see using my brush piles amazes me. It is nice to see.

SpringLanding.JPG

SpringBrushPile1.JPG

gg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #7,548  
Drew, be careful with that deep stuff. It’s hard on your RFM belts.

yup, it was doing stuff like this where I broke the last belt...Land Pride makes a very heavy duty mower but gosh they use this thin long belt to run the mower, surprisingly weak looking belt. Maybe they use it like a fuse...let the belt break first.
This was why I mowed everything twice, first high to let it digest a little, then lower and slower.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #7,549  
yup, it was doing stuff like this where I broke the last belt...Land Pride makes a very heavy duty mower but gosh they use this thin long belt to run the mower, surprisingly weak looking belt.
A "very heavy duty mower" wouldn't have a "weak" belt in it...

It doesn't sound too heavy duty to me!

SR

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #7,550  
Is there a RFM without a belt?