TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #771  
if a cab heater cant run you out then something is wrong.thats why we rarely use out heater in the cab tractor.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #772  
:ashamed:Well, I was enjoying the "warm-up" here. I thought I would push some slush off the driveway and around the mail box. At the mailbox on the side of a busy black top highway I pushed some slush and snow away from the mailbox. ""Well that looks pretty good. Hmm just a little closer. That looks good. Hmm I will just push that snow a little deeper into the ditch. Uh Oh. Oh crap. Yep, stuck as stuck can be. :mad: As all of the passing cars must have thought look at that stupid SOB in the ditch on this nice 40 degree February day in SD.

The enemy of good is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,better.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #773  
:ashamed:Well, I was enjoying the "warm-up" here. I thought I would push some slush off the driveway and around the mail box. At the mailbox on the side of a busy black top highway I pushed some slush and snow away from the mailbox. ""Well that looks pretty good. Hmm just a little closer. That looks good. Hmm I will just push that snow a little deeper into the ditch. Uh Oh. Oh crap. Yep, stuck as stuck can be. :mad: As all of the passing cars must have thought look at that stupid SOB in the ditch on this nice 40 degree February day in SD.

The enemy of good is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,better.
I have completely lost count of how many times I've gotten stuck in the ditch across the road from our driveway. I do know there will not be a car in site for hours, stick the tractor and it's like a funeral procession.
Love the quote.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #774  
Gizmo2,
I am glad to hear that I am not alone in my escapades.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #775  
65 and sunny in the Georgia piedmont this past weekend. Got in 2.5 hours planting 4 pear and 4 persimmon trees in a food plot, moving mulch and some equipment. The rototiller and the FEL sure make planting easier!:D

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #776  
65 and sunny in the Georgia piedmont this past weekend. Got in 2.5 hours planting 4 pear and 4 persimmon trees in a food plot, moving mulch and some equipment. The rototiller and the FEL sure make planting easier!:D

Sounds sooo good. We should be able to watch the planting season move north on this thread. By the end of May, beginning of June it will be here :thumbsup:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #777  
Loaded up and went and did some honey dos for some friends over the weekend, had my excavator there as well. Clearing, cut a pad, made a garden spot, and waterfall out of the pond.
HPIM2756.JPG

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #778  
Had some big winds yesterday that brought this down. The tree broke off about half way up, and it is stuck in the snow upside down. I guess I get to get some chainsaw time along with my snowclearing tme.

LG%20VX8560%20-%202011-02-17%20-%20001.jpg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #779  
Had some big winds yesterday that brought this down. The tree broke off about half way up, and it is stuck in the snow upside down. I guess I get to get some chainsaw time along with my snowclearing tme.

Isn't it amazing the things that happen. That must be a pretty solid bank that it stabbed into to hold it up at an angle like that.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #780  
Plowed yet another foot of snow altogether from driveway. Spring is coming, right??