TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #8,221  
Very nice daugen. . .and rewarding also.:thumbsup:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #8,222  
Today's seat time was on my ATV hauling hay and spreading it on culverts on the road we had built last winter. I'm still trying to figure out how I used to stack 8 bales on my old 2WD Yamaha and go 3 miles up a muddy woodsroad with it... that's probably why I don't have that machine anymore.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #8,223  
Today I finished pulling up the carpet. Whatever glue they used was good stuff. A 2 foot wide strip was more than 2 guys could pull. Then I worked on reclaiming my free semi trailer. IMG_4068.JPGIMG_4069.JPGIMG_4071.JPG

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #8,224  
I’m pretty sure this is the same brand as the one I got. I’m also pretty sure the sides and roof are stainless steel.IMG_4072.JPG

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #8,226  
An hr on the riding mower tonight.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #8,227  
I watch guys doing lawns on their zero turns and they always look like they are having too much fun. Somehow it doesn't seem right that you get paid to run it. :D
So true... I never would have started mowing part of my neighbor's lawn for free if I didn't buy a Z turn!

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #8,228  
Two hrs today filling in low spots with dirt.

Then another hr on the mower.0421181512.jpeg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #8,229  
I need to spend more time on my excavator, if for nothing else just the mental health aspect. I took out 5 trees, 2 we large dead ones 3 were collateral damage. Good fun.

Lost a tooth on the bucket prying the stumps, and broke the aftermarket mirror off my little tractor poking around in the debris. I think I'll replace it with a double jointed one made for snowmobiles, something that will bend out of the way.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #8,230  
Loaded out 75 bales from storage and stacked on trailer. New hay customer was thrilled with the help. He usually has to do it all by hand. He just adjusted the stack a little. Took all of an hour. True third function with the thumb switch makes it a lot easier.