TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #852  
Sent the afternoon on the little dozer harvesting this years crop of bigger rocks and boulders that grew up in my road over the winter. Took 3 ton of crushed ledge material to fill in the craters. It was a nice day but the black flies came out. Now it is going to rain for the next 3 or 4 days. Not complaining - I can see on the news what real rain is all about.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #853  
My seat always gets time.....
Just ask ole Swizzle stick... he never can kick it cause I am sitting on it!!!

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #854  
Spent a near perfect weekend at the farm. Removed the snowblower and winter cab, attached the box-blade and smoothed out the driveway. Then I changed out the BB for the RC and mowed about 3-4 acres of hill side pasture. Wanted to shred up all the old growth left over from last year, plus all the various shrubs, thickets and saplings that have been taking over this once pristine pasture for the last 30 years.

It's starting to shape up! :thumbsup:

Joe

P.S. Sorry, no pics. The wife had the camera and was in town when I was mowing.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #856  
Spent a near perfect weekend at the farm. Removed the snowblower and winter cab, attached the box-blade and smoothed out the driveway. Then I changed out the BB for the RC and mowed about 3-4 acres of hill side pasture. Wanted to shred up all the old growth left over from last year, plus all the various shrubs, thickets and saplings that have been taking over this once pristine pasture for the last 30 years.

It's starting to shape up! :thumbsup:

Joe

P.S. Sorry, no pics. The wife had the camera and was in town when I was mowing.
Taking pics of the weird people at wally world?

Edit any pics of me please.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #857  
The neighbor needs a new drive way and as we could have guessed it it is far cheaper if he does the rip out.

Sadly ripping out 1000 square feet of asphalt Is no easy task for a man with only hand tools.

I was home and the honey do lost was short so I went over to help.

It is always nice to help neighbors. Today's seat time was a bonus!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110515_165859.png
    ForumRunner_20110515_165859.png
    587.4 KB · Views: 288
  • ForumRunner_20110515_165916.png
    ForumRunner_20110515_165916.png
    590.9 KB · Views: 257
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #858  
The neighbor needs a new drive way and as we could have guessed it it is far cheaper if he does the rip out.

Sadly ripping out 1000 square feet of asphalt Is no easy task for a man with only hand tools.

I was home and the honey do lost was short so I went over to help.

It is always nice to help neighbors. Today's seat time was a bonus!

Nothing nicer than a good neighbor :thumbsup:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #859  
had a break in the rain and wind last weekend, got a couple hours in mowing with the RFM. We are starting to get the ground water back, some areas I mowed were very soft (sunk 4" or so) and they have not been soft for 15 years. I mowed in a couple hours what took several days before the Kubota.. Very nice and enjoyable...

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #860  
No seat time yet this year. Necessity forced the sale of my beloved 2005 BX2230, Woods BH6000 but, fortunately awaiting the much larger Bobcat CT235! :licking: Dealer is installing Mid PTO, FEL and Finish Mower.Then will bring it out until the Backhoe comes in at which time they will come to shuttle her back and forth.

That's her on the lot. 2011 with 2 hours on the clock.:cool:

212793d1305486065-skid-steer-backhoe-tractor-bobcat-ct235.jpg