TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #871  
Got about an hour with the MX5100 and rotary cutter. Also towed a 5,100lbs Towable Manlift with it.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #872  
I logged around 7hrs on the ZD today attempting to knock out the lawns for the weekend, but still have a good 5hrs of mowing yet to go! With my attempt to catch up I had my hired guy spend 2 hrs mowing the field at my place.

IMG_1945.jpg

After dinner I spent a hour or so with the new toy, Its still a little wet where I wanted to dig a pit to bury some concrete but I had to give it a shot :D

IMG_1946.jpg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #875  
Got about 3 Hours today on everything but the MX5100. Mowed with the BX2230 and got it stuck, got my dad's pickup stuck trying to pull it out, all white the 5100 was sitting in the barn dry. I finally took that out and pulled out both without a problem, it had been really wet here for the past couple days.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #876  
well i was a nice uncle this morning,fired the MX5100 up an took the great nephew for a ride round the pasture.he can ride the tractor all day an never get tired of it.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #877  
Loaded about a 500lb gun safe for neighbor down road on a bumper trailer with my L3400 with FEL.Keeped it rightside up and we strapped it down.
They hauled it 30 miles up road some where.
Got paid with a fantastic fahita steak,rice,beans,salad,guacamole,sour cream and
corn tortejas.Almost forgot to mention chips,salsa and lemonade. :licking: :) :licking:

Boone

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #878  
well now this is a fun way to get seat time,nices bf an i thought we would go look at the hay meadows.so we jumped in his 4x4 an took off.well i had forgotten we got a heavy rain.you guessed it stuck the 4x4 pulling into the gate.put it in 4wd drive but to late.so called an had bro to bring tractor an pull us out.we was less than a 1ft from the road.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #879  
Tilled the neighbors 30 X 70 garden yesterday. Was pretty wet due to all the rain we've had, but it needed done now(calling for rain the next 7 days).

Went back over this morning and tilled it again. The overnight drying helped immensely. It's ready to plant:thumbsup:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #880  
Tilled the neighbors 30 X 70 garden yesterday. Was pretty wet due to all the rain we've had, but it needed done now(calling for rain the next 7 days).

Went back over this morning and tilled it again. The overnight drying helped immensely. It's ready to plant:thumbsup:

If you want to make a road trip, you can do one for us. :thumbsup: