TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #81  
The ground is pretty wet here, so today I removed the Backhoe and loader from the BX23 and attached the roller, filled it with water and rolled the lawn. It is amazing how nimble the tractor is without the bh and fel. My wife has large flowerbeds all around the yard so leaving everything on would be an accident waiting to happen. I don't mow with this tractor so I don't often take them off, but it just gets easier and easier every time I do. I have had the BX23 going on 4 years now and I still look for reasons to use it and I am still very impressed with it. It's one of those things that, after having it for awhile, I ask myself "how did I get along without it?":D

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #82  
You guys out west have my sympathy with the flat tires and dodging the hurricanes. Been there, done that...
David from jax

David, Now THAT is really funny, a Floridian expressing sympathy for a "westerner" regarding hurricanes! Glad to see you kept your sense of humor.

We are lucky and didn't get but 2 inches of rain this month so far at our weather station. Wind at closest passage of the storm center was under 10 MPH. There is some flooding in other parts of OK but not here. The 1000 ft contour line zigzags through my property and there is probably not enough water on the planet (even counting polar ice and glaciers) to flood my place. Of course it can get soft and soggy and impassible with sufficient rain.

I honestly feel bad for the folks out your way who through ignorance didn't know they were subject to such bad flooding. Those who choose knowingly to build/live in the path of hurricanes and related flooding have NO SYMPATHY from me.

Pat

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #84  
Sure is pretty outside, think I will go fire up the tractor and see what I can find to do.
David from jax

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #88  
todays seat time was about 2.5 hrs mowing a yard made $80 bucks for that Tuesday brush hogged 3 acres made $75. i had a great time doing it too.